[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think about the LM002 and how much do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: lamborghini-lm002-copia-2.jpg (26KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
lamborghini-lm002-copia-2.jpg
26KB, 500x280px
What does /o/ think about the LM002 and how much do they cost nowadays?
>>
Theres one for sale on atl craigslist for 310k.
>>
>>16631840
Pigfat Lamboshit tractor
>>
>>16631840
Implying anyone on /o/ could afford this
>>
>>16631840
Bloody expensive. It was gonna be Italy's answer to the Humvee but it got way to pricey for the Italians to stomach.

Only rich Arab playboys could afford them. I know Saddam Hussein's son had one and the Sultan of Brunei has a unique estate model
>>
>>16631909
Like this one?
>>
File: ferrariwagon1.jpg (49KB, 352x250px) Image search: [Google]
ferrariwagon1.jpg
49KB, 352x250px
>>16631929
>Sultan of Brunei has a unique estate model

What's with that guy, is he the ultimate "wagon guy"? He's the person that commissioned Ferrari to build the 456 GT Venice, pic related.
>https://www.autoevolution.com/news/ferrari-456-gt-venice-station-wagon-still-looks-smoking-hot-after-20-years-video-90081.html
>We’ll start with the 456 GT Venice above, which was the dream of Prince Jefri Bolkiah of Brunei. He ordered seven units, while only purchasing six cars, with each of them rumored to have costed him about $1.5 million.
>>
>>16631938
Precisely. Probably share the same drivetrain, too.
>>
>>16632008
Very patrician taste.
>>
>>16632008
>Ultimate wagon guy
At least that money wasn't wasted in boring and overweight Rolls Royces or all black luxury Mercs like some kind of spoiled duchess or queen.
>>
>>16631929
>I know Saddam Hussein's son had one
And jelly Marines blew it up
>>
Aren't the production numbers in the 400 unit range?

I've seen exactly two of these things in my 36 years (30 being somewhat automotively aware). One was on the DC beltway in the early 90's. The other a few years ago with NY plates in northwest CT near Limerock Park.
Just get a LaForza if you want to be an obscurefag.
>>
>>16633033
>mfw ive seen 2 in one place before
>>
Lambo dealer near me has a white one in the showroom
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.