[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it take for you to buy Hyundai and stop calling it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1483192928380.jpg (65KB, 436x511px) Image search: [Google]
1483192928380.jpg
65KB, 436x511px
What would it take for you to buy Hyundai and stop calling it shit?
RWD?
A roadster?
Reliability
Quality exterior designs?
Better resale value?
V8?
Hot hatch?
>>
>>16626816
for it to actually not be shit

they'll be there in another 5-10 years
>>
>>16626828
came to say this
>>
>>16626816
>Genesis dickwindows coupe
>V8 from the Genesis saloon with improved intake & exhaust mated to a 6-speed manual with LSD
>>
>>16626816
>RWD?
They have it
>A roadster?
Overrated
>Reliability
Yes
>Quality exterior designs?
Yes
>Better resale value?
WFC
>V8?
Yeah for the big cars
>Hot hatch?
Overrated
>>
ORIGINAL DESIGNS
>>
>>16626816

I'd buy a Hyundai roadster if it was less than $20k.
>>
A V8, RWD roadster
>>
What's the beef with the Genesis coupe? Just outta curiosity.
>>
>>16627212
Lacks muh heritage
Most reviewers say it's lacking in the handling department, understeer on turn in is the main criticism
>>
>>16627212
I hear a lot of reviewers say that the Genesis coupe and the Veloster look good on paper, comparable to the competition. But are not as fun to drive in real life.
>>
>>16626816
I bought Hyundai because it was shit. I ripped my 02 accent through dirt roads and ended the e brake pulling turns with it. I wouldn't dream of doing that to my dd, which means on some level, it's worse than the Hyundai
>>
>>16627212
Hyundai just doesn't know how to do the little things yet, like good suspension/chassis tuning, and tactile feedback
>>
>>16626816
When they stop making shit
>>
>>16626816
Nothing. New cars are shit.
>>
put a V12 in one and I would buy it, no questions asked
>>
>>16626816
Im tempted to let the Stinger go down in price and nab one used
>>
>>16627365
This
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.