[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with the fat annoying fag from the Vehicle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: gook and rich faggot.jpg (40KB, 447x266px) Image search: [Google]
gook and rich faggot.jpg
40KB, 447x266px
What's the deal with the fat annoying fag from the Vehicle Virgins channel kicking out the gook with the bad hairline?
>>
>>16624266
Who fucking cares

>watching vehicle virgins
>ever
KYS
>>
>>16624266

There was probably a falling out behind the scenes. The reality is that despite Parker being an annoying faggot, he is able to consistently put out good content on his own. I suspect he was carrying the channel more so than Eddie was. However, Eddie has a far better personality.

So who knows. Fuck them both. Parker is a faggot.

>hurr durr my billionaire dad has nothing to do with my success. you see how i had to turn $500 million into $501 million?

id rather watch the thradman any day of the week
>>
Parker is a greedy jew that fell for the YouTube meme and wants to stick to click bait vlogs and unnecessarily long 10+ minute videos for extra revenue. Nissan prefers short, to the point but well produced reviews.
>>
>>16624266
>watching literal virgins make unfunny youtube videos

>>16624294
this
>>
>>16624266
Why do you watch this boring Shit, fucking busrider.
>>
>>16624266
Why the fuck would he call his channel Vehicle Virgins? Is it for virgins, bus riders or virgin bus riders?
>>
Saw these kiddos driving around in Ann Arbor.

I dunno but I like watching somewhat-local content.

Eddie has his own channel which seems to be much more review focused, but it's mostly the same stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdOXRB936PKSwx0J7SgF6SQ/videos
>>
>>16624266
Chink guy looks like Kim Jung Un.
>>
bad channel name
dumb videos
lame content

life is short dont waste it on this trash
>>
>>16624403
I much prefer Honda civic and if he made his own vids I would be subscribed to him as opposed to porker the fat ugly jew
>>
>oy vey ur exotic isn't exotic enough filthy goyim
>oyyyyy veyyyyy
>>
>>16624407
>Literal virgins
His qt 3.14159 gf would say otherwise
Ex gf now, she's adorable though
I will find her
>>
>>16624266
>What's the deal with [e-celeb drama not related to /o/]
fuck off
>>
>Actual virgins.

I like how when he talks it literally sounds like somebody trying to shill you into buying some piece of shit luxury car so they can maintain their cocaine habit.
>>
File: 1460830732369.jpg (40KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460830732369.jpg
40KB, 850x400px
>>16624266
It is 2017 and some people still don't understand that you should never trust a jew.
>>
>>16624266
Fat Jew said that Honda Civic wasn't worth paying for help on videos and Toyota Corolla found that to be really shitty (which it is because they were best friends) so they got into an argument and now Nissan Sentra makes his own videos on his own channel
>>
>>16624266
fucking porker, man
>>
>>16626222
he does, channel is eddiex
>>
>>16626317
kys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.