[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of buying this 2010 accord coupe shitbox tomorrow for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: original_480.jpg (27KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
original_480.jpg
27KB, 480x270px
Thinking of buying this 2010 accord coupe shitbox tomorrow for $7.5k with 55k miles, 4cyl EX trim

Any reason I shouldn't? I'm saving the rest of my money for a C5 and this will be just for commuting / winter driving
>>
File: 20170128_161316~01~01.jpg (455KB, 1920x972px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_161316~01~01.jpg
455KB, 1920x972px
Eh, don't see why not. Pretty boring car but I'm one to talk I got a Golf with that many miles for a reliable DD
>>
At least my golf has better headroom, those coupes are cramped in there, but honestly comfy otherwise
>>
>>16623234
Yeah, I get in/out of my vehicle a lot and in the case of the 8th gen accord the coupe it has a smaller wheel base and is about 80lbs lighter than the sedan.

I'm actually replacing an older 1999 accord coupe that served me very well for 240k of no problems (it got totaled, engine/trans were still strong) and I probably used the back seats for passengers 4 times in 6 years.
>>
File: IMG_20161023_010823.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161023_010823.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
Go for it OP. I just picked up a 6MT V6 2012, and even without the extra power or the MT, it's still a nice vehicle to drive around in. Interior is spacey, and there's some good options for exterior appearance like the HFP body kit, as well as a few custom jobs you could use for inspiration (Minty comes to mind first, his Accord is godlike). Not to mention with the i4, you'll shit on my mileage, and I already squeeze around 24 out of it between college roads and the highway.
>>
>>16623200

Don't get it. I have the sedan right now and the seats will rape you in the ass and lower back. They're literally a step up from sitting on the metal frame itself
>>
>>16623276
Do you have leather or cloth seats?

The leather seats in my 1999 accord were comfy and had adjustable lumbar support, so does this one, probably the comfiest seats I've sat in for a car.
>>
>>16623278
Leather. 09 EXL v6
>>
>>16623200
don't. get an exl with a v6 and a manual trans.
>>
>>16623515
I'm commuting with this, the V6 manuals are expensive.

Did you miss the part where I'm getting a C5 corvette as a second vehicle after this? That will be V8 and manual, the Accord is for comfy lazy commuting.
>>
>>16623770
>Accord
>Comfy
Pick one
>>
>>16623276
This

My parents have an accord and I can't stand driving that fucker. When I get out after just a 45min drive my lower back is kill
>>
>>16623200
leather? find one with cloth if you can, the leather has always been shit in hondas, my friend's ~2012 leather is already starting to go to shit. Otherwise it's a decent buy, a Honda fit may be worth looking at.
>>
>>16623770
then just get a civic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.