[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/. I haven't been on this board in several year so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: grdg23r2423r.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px)
grdg23r2423r.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
Hey /o/. I haven't been on this board in several year so I don't know how different things are but I was wondering if I could get some advice. I'm 22, so I've been driving for a little while, and I was thinking of buying my second car. I've had my 2007 dodge caliber paid off for a little while now and was thinking of just getting a more enjoyable car for around 14k. I've been looking at like a 2011ish 328i, RX-8, and G37.

I've read a few forums on each of these cars but I was just wondering if anyone here had first hand experience driving any of these cars, of if they have another car I should consider all together.
>>
G37. Absolutely G37.

Learn to do your own maintenance or go to a Nissan dealer instead of infiniti.

>$130 cabin air filter replacement
>$90 engine air filter replacement
>$60-$90 oil change

I rape these poor fucks wallets on the daily and I'm laughing my way to the bank

Aside from that in its price range the G37 is pretty much the best youre going to do. Fantastic cars compared to similar priced offerings, in terms of reliability, looks and comfort.
>>
>>16621296
1991 Mazda Miata for $4k
>>
>>16621296
You had a loan on a Dodge caliber? Nigger detected
>>
>>16621329
t.cuck
>>
>>16621296
Funny that the rx8 is the most reliable and burns the least oil of the three
>>
>>16621296
14k isn't going to get a good example of a G37 or 328i. If that 14k is cash just use part of it for a down payment on a low mile one owner G37.
>>
New BMW'S are cuck tier. RX-8 is alright if you can deal with the bad gas mileage and the ticking time bomb of an engine rebuild. G37 is the safest choice of all three.

But these days you can get a real car. Like something with a LS1. You can get a LS1 Camaro, WS6 Trans-Am, C5 corvette, GTO, maybe even a LS2 GTO for $14k
>>
>>16621296
>22
>Want big car payment for enjoyment

Why not get an older cool car and fix it up? Don't be all gay and rice it but actually do all the maintenance and real performance additions and learn. Even if you have the cash so that you aren't getting raped by finance why isn't that money going towards a retirement fund that compounds interest or funds to start saving for a house or actual investments?

30 here and I've been there and done that. Got MKV GTI when it was almost new. You will regret your decision after a year or two. Now I have several cars for far less, can go off-roading, haul crap, or go fast depending on the car and no car payments. Don't get into car payments man. Everyone else doing it is not a good reason.
>>
>>16621329
I bought the car for a couple grand from a friend a while back.
>>16621326
Has anyone bought an only miata for a couple grand?
>>16621360
Everyone is really shiting on bmw here, are they really over-hyped? I've seen some great things said about the 328i and 335i. Is the 328i really not even in consideration to the g37?
>>
>>16621682
328i is the cuck engine and the 335i has hpfp problems. G37 is mostly reliable if you get a clean one.
>>
File: IMG_5190.jpg (273KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5190.jpg
273KB, 720x1280px
>>16621682
I bought my'91 for $3.5k. It's my second car though.

I wouldn't suggest a miata if you are looking at an Rx8 or G37 though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.