[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, i'm trying to decide on a new car for around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cum in me daddy.png (9KB, 150x228px) Image search: [Google]
cum in me daddy.png
9KB, 150x228px
Hey guys,
i'm trying to decide on a new car for around 5k USD
I've been looking at an RX-8 G35 350z and a miata since i wanna be a JDM boy
What's /o/'s thoughts on these cars
>>
>>16615921
ricer
>>
>>16615921
4 doors 4 more whores
>>
>>16615921
Get a civic for 3k and be a boyracer faggot when you can afford a better car.
>>
>>16616029
Why get a civic when i can get these cars though?
>>
>>16616378
Because the civic won't have been owned by boyracers or niggers if you get a good one. They also aren't prone to burning oil like the 350z or blowing engines like the RX8. Miata is ok though.
>>
>>16616466
Hmm i see
What about g35's? i know its toyotas 350z but i'm just naturally curious
Im a coupe boy
>>
File: LEXUS-LS600HL-VIP-Style.jpg (60KB, 671x409px) Image search: [Google]
LEXUS-LS600HL-VIP-Style.jpg
60KB, 671x409px
>>16615921
Get a Lexus LS and aim for the VIP style.
>>
>>16616536
Is VIP style supposed to be ghetto? Because if it is you succeeded.
>>
>>16616523
G35 eats oil and is pretty much the same thing as the 350z just less melted soap bar
>>
>>16616523
g35 and 350z are nissan
The earlier years for both the 350 and g35s burn oil, you can look up what years
if you can deal with shitty interior and no passenger space, the z is fine
The g35 has some vibration issues, but people use tennis balls to stop that
>>
>>16616561
dumbest comment of the year award
>>
>>16615921
get something like a mazdaspeed3 or a corolla xrs instead if you can't afford a GT86 yet
>>
>>16615921
The 350Z and the G35 share the same platform iirc and neither are particularly reliable or good cars in general. They're basically japanese Camaros: heavy, understeery, with a V6 tuned too high, leaving little headroom for mods.

The RX-8 is basically a 4-door miata in terms of driving experience, but it uses a rotary. Rotaries are special but very fragile: unless you have a lot of money and a lot of wrenching experience, stay away, and even if you do, it's hard to get much more power out of any wankel.

The miata, therefore, is probably your only logical choice and it's a great one: they are probably some of the most fun cars ever built. Just keep in mind that if you buy a miata, people won't think you're a JDM boy, people will think you're a flaming homosexual.

To sum up, 350Z is nissan shit. Stay away.
RX-8 is great if you have a lot of wrenching experience and deep pockets. If not, for the love of god, stay away.
And the Miata is good, but you'll be called gay.

Just remember that no, your car will not impress people. If you're 16 and want a cheap car that you can throw around the togue, some good ones are the 180SX, prelude, integra, and miata. If you want to be a little more autistic, MR2, FC, and even the RX-8 work as well, though I wouldn't recommend those as your first car.
>>
>>16617086
>it's hard to get much more power out of any wankel.

The renesis sure, but any turbo 13b is very easy to get power out of.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.