[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lincoln loves China a little too much https://youtu.be/1s_D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170205-192715.png (470KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170205-192715.png
470KB, 2560x1440px
Lincoln loves China a little too much

https://youtu.be/1s_De_9QqIE

Why are slants attracted to Lincoln? And vice versa?
>>
>slant cars are cheap
>rich chinks want biggu American caru.
>>
>>16615542
Why tho
>>
>>16615502
Wow, chinks really love American culture
>>
>>16616078
Same reason Americans keep buying C-class Mercedes.
>>
>>16616086
Pretty much this, the Chinese look up to the Americans as America represents what China could be in 50-100 years. Yurocucks have been raping china for hundreds of years so they dont like them.
>>
>>16616130
You should take a trip to Shanghai. They love Bentley, Aston Martin, S Class, Porsche, Land Rover, RR, The Mercedes edrivative brand the name of which I forget, and more. They love expensive flashy shit.
>>
>>16616150
Very true, new money loves to show it off. Just giving some justification as to why the Chinese love American luxury more than even Americans.

For example, more Cadillac ATSs were sold in China than the US last year
>>
>>16616130
Why are a.ericans so clueless

Lincoln and buick are popular as fuck in china because they are known and established luxury brands that compete with mid-hugh level euro luxury without the price tag
Chinese don't give a single fuck about other cultures
>>
>>16615502
I'll tell you the reason.

My mom told me it started when nixon opened trade with the chinese back in the 80s. This meant the chinese government decided to splurge, and the majority of government luxury cars at the time were lincolns and cadillacs. A the time toyotas were mostly used for low level government workers, whereas the lincolns and cadillacs were for the higher ups. Mercedes and BMW was only existent in non-communist controlled china (I.e Hong Kong).

My mom used to be a provincial government worker in china in the late 70s and through the 80s, and she routinely saw her bosses chauferred around in these 2 particular brands.
>>
>stupid people buying into stupid flashy marketing
Is this the 1950's General Motors again?
>>
>>16616078
Because most Chinese still can't afford cars so there are room on their roads. So they want big ass American land yachts.
>>
>>16615502
Chinese LOVE Lincoln
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.