[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if your grandpa decided to give his car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: gran-5.png (452KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
gran-5.png
452KB, 571x571px
What would you do if your grandpa decided to give his car to some Asian kid?
>>
>>16613922
his kids didn't give a shit about him, partly because he was a shit parent
>>
>as long as you don't put one of those gay ass wings on it...
>>
>>16614009
lol forgot about that line

in today's political climate would there have been uproar over that by lgbt?
>>
>>16614049
Nah, Gay men are generally pretty chill about using the word gay for other means.
>>
File: Jekkfestesvartefaenihelvette.jpg (165KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Jekkfestesvartefaenihelvette.jpg
165KB, 960x540px
>asian kid gets a poverty-options Nissan X-Trail 2001 with beginning rust issues

Fucking enjoy it, Hirohito
>>
File: mild.jpg (22KB, 200x227px) Image search: [Google]
mild.jpg
22KB, 200x227px
>>16613922

Not really care because he drove a green MK3 Polo
>>
>>16613922

I loved and hated that movie.
>>
>>16614056
because it gives them attention and they love attention
>>
>>16613922
Try to figure out where I went so wrong in life
>>
>>16613922
My grandpa drove a Puke Green AE82 hatch, why would I want that?
>>
File: absolutely terrifying.jpg (42KB, 550x570px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely terrifying.jpg
42KB, 550x570px
>>16613922
>tfw asian and got car from grandpa
>>
>tfw never knew my grand dad from my mom's side.
He was a GM guy (77 Pontiac Catalina might have been his last car) but I doubt any Asian kid would want an American Car from the Malaysian era (Rust, poor performance, more rust)
On my dad's side, they would have a Shinto to drive. Guess they would pass.
>>
Such a boring movie but it was so good. Really made me feel inside.
>>
>>16613922
I'd be hanging with my gramps 24/7 were he Clint Eastwood.
>>
>>16616893
>malaysian
its malaise you fucking spud
>>
>>16613922
One drove an admittedly clean Chevy Lumina, and the other drives a POS Ford Ranger, so it's not really a loss.
>>
File: Gran Torino End.jpg (86KB, 1600x685px) Image search: [Google]
Gran Torino End.jpg
86KB, 1600x685px
I'd be slightly butthurt, no lie, without context. Asian kid dserved it
>>
It's a Hyundai, Asia is where it belongs.
>>
My grandpa has always been a massive cuck so it wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>16618662
You sound like spoilt trash. He'd be doing the right thing giving you jack shit.
>>
both of mine are dead
>>
>>16613922
Both my Grandfathers have passed away long ago. One's old pickup went to my Father, and the other just had some broken ass F250 and who knows where that went.
>>
>>16613922
When my grandpa died, he gave his mint Honda s500 to a museum 4 states away. I wasn't even old enough to drive it.

:(
>>
>>16613922
oh no, I'm not getting a Skoda Felicia
>>
Grandpa had a clapped out 87' dodge aries.

you couldn't pay me to take it.
>>
>>16613922
Post a story in /x/ about it because he's dead and that windstar he had was spoopy to ride in.
>>
My grandpa was dirt fucking poor, got his ass beat by the Japanese when they occupied his town, then stayed in his country until he died. I never met him.
>>
>>16613922
Both my grandfathers are dead.
I did get the last one's car, but had to sell it after bending my mother's car that I was borrowing.
Or rather, I signed it over to her to pay for the damage, she noticed it was actually two cars welded together in the middle, and sold it like a shot.

I don't miss it. My grandfather was a beekeeper, so every surface was coated with beeswax. Every single surface. I tried washing it, but that shit's waterproof and just didn't come off.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.