[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what cars will they review in the UK? I assume it'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

So what cars will they review in the UK?

I assume it'll be a parade of sub2L cuckboxes
>>
He probably won't like it, our furry scene is nothing compared to the US
>>
Silly little Healeys and Sprites.
>>
>>16607065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbqMD29qi58
should be fine
>>
File: 580rovermerlin.jpg (46KB, 580x319px) Image search: [Google]
580rovermerlin.jpg
46KB, 580x319px
Clio 172
Twingo (because he posts throll threads here all the time he knows it must be done)
Capri
Austin Mini
Porsche engined T1 or T2
Lotus Carlton
Anything by Radical
Lotus 7
Morgan 3 Wheeler
A tank
R34
Charlie's 27litre Rover SD1
>>
>>16607061
He wants to drive a Peugeot 206 for some reason, and he can't pronounce Peugeot so that episode is going to be a slog. Also he'll probably drive a Civic Type R and somehow find another Corvette. Other than that it'll just be 1.0 shitboxes leant to him by feckless teenagers because Mr Regular shits himself in anything fast but is fine driving a piece of shit so broken it's dangerous.

Also he thinks he needs a "fixer" to go on holiday in the UK, so everything he does will be on the whim of the cocksucking faggot that "fixes" everything for him. I watched the stream where he "planned" the trip and he's so clueless about everything not American despite claiming to have lived in another country for a year.
>>
>>16607098

>He wants to drive a Peugeot 206 for some reason

I hope he gets to throw one around a wet roundabout, the snap oversteer is hilarious
>>
jdm-tyte shit you can't get in trumpsylvania
Some shit box like a saxo or fiesta
Pikey Land Rover
Mini
Multipla
Caterham
London Taxi
Transit van
>>
>>16607107

I had a 1.1 litre 206 and I still know this feel.

>>16607061

Honestly it'll mostly be cars america didn't get, of say most of them won't be halo cars either.

Peugeot 206
Civic type R
A TVR
Some British Leyland/Rover shitbox
An MG
Fiesta ST mk6
A Mitsubishi FTO / UKDM evo IX with 440hp stock
A Caterham
Land Rover
Clio 172
>>
>>16607087
>Twingo
The UK never got mk1 Twingos.
>>
>>16607107
>Mr RCR
>Throwing a car around ever

He wants to do all the filming in a park that also has quiet roads to drive on because he thinks those exist in the UK. Watch the stream he did where he talks about his plan for the UK trip, it's basically "film car for ten minutes max driving slowly on empty roads". He doesn't even want to drive near a town in case he gets stuck on a roundabout like they do on TV.
>>
Ford KA with the 1.3l pushrod engine
>>
File: dadshouseebayetc002.jpg (173KB, 1023x764px) Image search: [Google]
dadshouseebayetc002.jpg
173KB, 1023x764px
>>16607142
>>
>>16607142
>>16607256
there are no UKDM mk1s but there are plenty of imports
>>
>>16607263
And that affects this thread how?
>>
>>16607061
>still watching regular cringe reviews
SHIGGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqtriBKIdgY
>>
>>16607061
After his review of that ORIGINAL GERMAN MARKET MERCEDES with the km/h and mph speedo (because they use kind of a mixture of both in Germany everybody knows that), I don't have high hopes.
>>
>>16607065
He should visit Germany, someone have that map of Europe with pins marking where yiff-fucks are.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.