[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got an '05 Chrysler 300 Touring. Was wondering if anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2005-Chrysler-300_14640.jpg (114KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2005-Chrysler-300_14640.jpg
114KB, 640x480px
Got an '05 Chrysler 300 Touring. Was wondering if anyone knew of some good first mods to make it faster and/or drive better. Inb4 nigger car "20 Inch Spinners xDDD"

Pic related looks just like mine
>>
you dont mod a crysler 300 unless you're a nigger. absolutely nothing to do to this car unless it was the srt package. Why are you on /o/ if you have a touring? please remove yourself from this site.
>>
If it has the 5.7 Hemi there's a lot to do to it. Do intake, exhaust, cam, then dyno tune it.

If it has the v6 it's worthless
>>
whoops guess I forgot 4chan and /o/ specifically is full of elitist faggots thanks for the help guys (:
>>
>>16600072

I owned that exact car

they are right, the V6 is basically worthless for modding. keep up on maintenance and upgrade suspension parts to the HEMI/SRT equivalents so it handles better.

That is it.
>>
>>16600072
>>16600709
Second on buying the SRT parts for the car.
Maybe buy some of the wheels from the newer ones to be /o/em swag master.
Since it's the touring just make it as comfy as possible. Trying to make it fast is like trying to modify a soccer ball to play basketball with
If it's the V8 then make it faster?
>>
>>16600072
today i was stuck in traffic and started giving my gear shift a handjob. it felt pretty good.
>>
>Chrysler
Stopped reading right there, Anon.
>>
>>16600137
Don't forget next time. There are probably some good subreddits you can ask this on.
>>
>>16600072
There's some sort of chip you can buy for those, my coworker had one in his old charger. Also, check the oil often, that engine burns worse than an old Honda
>>
>>16600130
this. and from the looks you got the v6. just enjoy your mildly comfy car
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.