[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Riding in someones car >The driver shifts into D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Brian.png (315KB, 461x582px) Image search: [Google]
Brian.png
315KB, 461x582px
>Riding in someones car
>The driver shifts into D while reversing
>>
you can do that in an auto.
>>
>>16597025
This is the equivalent to using the transmission to brake.
>>
>>16596947

If I do that in my Volt and apply the accelerator, the electric motor slows down the vehicle until it comes to a stop and immediately starts to move it forward, like switching the direction of a cieling fan while it's running. I can also do it the other way around. No harm is done.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>riding in someones car
>only one headlight working

>"Oh I dont use the indicator, I just get so confused on which side to use and when"

>"Dude, chill; its only a smoke!"

>"Isnt ABS really unsafe to drive without?" when referring to my truck
>he himself doesnt wear a seatbelt, drives a 17 year old KIA on worn chinese winter tires, missing bulbs and a rust-cracked lower arm
>>
>>16597080
>tfw find out my ABS relay controls my TCS
>TFW it's out
>tfw just buy grippy tires and get good
If I ever mod my car I'm going to do an ABS delete to make room. It's pointless with good habits
>>
>>16597070
>I once rode in my Dad's EV and he did the same thing.
>cringed for 0,5 seconds, then I realised this is basically the same as stopping and reversing in an RC toy car

Then there is this friend of mine
>erratic driving style, never calms down
>constantly shifts up and down, and very quickly, despite driving a torquey diesel
>unattentive, or rather paying attention to the wrong things like a beginner driver
>has a habit of slipping the clutch when accelerating hard, sounds like he was driving an automatic
>Told him this shit has to stop, he's causing unnecessary wear
>couple of weeks later clutch reportedly explodes (wasn't there, but apparently i didn't just start to slip)
>fix not covered by warranty for some reason
>soon after that the whole transmission gives in
>Parents bought him another new Golf, this time an auto KEK

Only bad driver I know. Our idea of an intervention was to get in his car wearing motorcycle helmets
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.