[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ here, what are your thoughts on Teslas? pic related is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: oHiMjeZ.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
oHiMjeZ.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
/k/ here, what are your thoughts on Teslas?

pic related is a tesla after getting rear ended
>>
>>16591887

Heard they had a worse reliability rating than Fiat.

So, I am steering clear.
>>
greatest car company of the past 10 years
>>
They're like Delorean but successful
>>
their cars kill people yet morons still buy them

also over engineered to shit in ways that make even germans look smart

200k car that will have power steering just die on you? fuck that shit.
>>
>>16591893
apparently there's issues with quality control with the model x (the SUV with the neat doors) and if a tesla breaks you have to bring it to a service centre, always. they are incredibly safe though.
>>
>>16591915
>200k car that will have steer by wire just die on you? fuck that shit.

FTFY
>>
>>16591916
>they are incredibly safe though.
if they have poor quality control then how is that possible?

the drive by wire failing is a safety issue not just those stupid wing doors not working correctly.
>>
>>16591985
both cars are incredibly safe from side intrusion, roof crushing, crashes from the front and the back, they have low centers of mass so they don't flip easily, etc.
>>
>>16592066
Didn't that one guy get killed when he hit the back of a 18 wheeler when his auto pilot shit the bed?
>>
>>16592080
that was the back of a trailer, and it was high enough to miss the front trunk and hit him about neck level, and he had 8 seconds to take control off the autopilot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.