[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets here /o/'s opinions on the matter. I'm thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 9

File: acoleasevsfinance.jpg (81KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
acoleasevsfinance.jpg
81KB, 1000x500px
lets here /o/'s opinions on the matter. I'm thinking about trading in my car and leasing a fiesta st
>>
>>16591020
>leasing a fiesta ST
for what fucking purpose? That car can be owned for less than 250 a month on shitty credit
>>
why
>>
Leasing is for old people and dumb people.
>>
>>16591033
Why finance a car if I don't plan on keeping it for a long time? Also fords resale and reliability isn't the best, so why deal with it after lets say 5 years.
>>
>>16591020
If you want to have a new car every 2 years without much hassle, finance.

If you want to be fiscally responsible, buy a car that's already a year or two old that's "new enough".

If you just REALLY want a new car, but also know you'll have it for around 10 years or more because you're in a love with it and don't think something better will be made, buy new.
>>
>>16591059
>I don't want this car
So don't buy it
>I want resale value
So buy a corolla or civic and shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1470231779816.jpg (28KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
1470231779816.jpg
28KB, 446x399px
>>16591020
>not buying a $1500 shitbox and putting over 300k miles on it

You're doing it wrong anon
>>
>>16591065
Think you meant lease
>>
if you own a business that is successful enough that you can write off your payments then lease.

if not finance depending on interest rates.
it is often best to buy outright but sometimes depending on how your investments are doing, it might be better to keep your money in the bank and go with a loan.
>>
>>16591068
Where did I say I didnt want one? I want one now cause I am in a point in my life where I can own a small fun car, but in 5 years from now I dont know if I still wanna be driving a fiesta. Also I love how this car enthusiasts board's answer to everything is get a civic for 3k. I already own an auto accord and im sick of it.
>>
>>16591065
>>16591074
Yeah, I meant lease, not finance.
>>
Lease german, buy japanese, rent amercian.
>>
Leasing should only be done on luxury vehicles that fall apart after 100k, and pretty much only for status reasons

Leasing is for people that will never own anything in their lives and avoid responsibility in exchange for throwing money away.
>>
Can someone explain how leasing works for the buyer? I'm having trouble understanding the concept, which sounds really retarded. You put money down and have a monthly payment but don't even get to keep the car? AND you're restricted in how much you can drive it?

Financing:
>I go to dealership.
>"I want a Civic."
>the bank buys the Civic for me and I pay the loan back with interest after a $2000 down payment
>after 5 years I've paid it off and the civic is 100% mine

Leasing:
>???
>>
>>16591251
The theory is: if you buy the car, after you have paid it off it will be worth approximately nothing. You could sell it for maybe 1/4 of what your total cost of the car was (buying price + all interest paid). Leasing is theoretically supposed to be cheaper than buying a car and selling it after it's paid off. Spoiler alert: it's not.
>>
>>16591251
You get to drive a car that you don't need to do anything to besides basic maintenance. You get to pick out a new car when your current lease ends. You get to look like you make more money than you actually do. The monthly payment is cheaper than financing the same model.
>>
>>16591267
>>16591268
so leasing is just another retarded way to waste money on a new car?
>>
>>16591375

It's a way to rent a car for a longer term. You never own the car, you just make payments on it and then give it back.
>>
>>16591391
So how does a leased car have a "price"?

How does the 30k price tag factor in if I'm just renting it temporarily?
>>
buy a 1-2 year old used car cash. fuk paying for the depreciation value of driving off the lot
>>
>>16591425
The price determines the monthly payments.
>>
>>16591020
>you're monthly payment
stopped reading there
>>
File: gti 3 wheel mark territory vw.jpg (79KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
gti 3 wheel mark territory vw.jpg
79KB, 800x535px
>>16591020
>leasing a fiesta st

I would never ever lease. But for you OP, just do it. Enjoy your fun car before you knock up some bitch and she complains about your car until you cave and get a Fusion. Hey, maybe a month or two before the lease is up you'll go some balls and go track it, or at least take it autocrossing.

Remember, you're a pussy until you can post a pic of you getting that thing on 3 wheels.
>>
>>16591020
>lease
>finance
Why not save money for the car you want and buy it if you have the money?
It would be much cheaper.
>>
>>16591020
I guess with a leased car when the ST shits the turbo out the exhaust or the syncros go for a swim around the gearbox you will get a replacement.
>>
>>16591514

Most people don't have the money to buy a decent functional car outright.

Especially after cash for clunkers holocausted the used car market in the US and made even shitty used cars costs damn near the same as new ones a decade ago.
>>
>>16591871
Shitboxes aren´t that expensive, a running shitbox is like 700€+
>>
>>16591049

>Blanket statement full of bullshit

It makes sense for some people, less so for others.
>>
File: IMG_8461.png (157KB, 721x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8461.png
157KB, 721x437px
>>16591113
Spot on
>>
>>16591871
>Most people don't have the money to buy a decent functional car outright.

We aren't talking decent we are talking about a Ford.
>>
>>16591020
There is a trick. Some leasing companies let you buy the cars. You lease a car that is new and you use it for 1 year. After the year the car will depreciate a lot since it will be considered an used car and you can buy it cheaper knowing that the only person who drove it was you.
>>
>>16591059
For fords it is 5 years aim for reliability on lower end cars and non SUVs.
Leasing or buying could go either way I'd suggest learning the market for private selling. As much as lease fags hate lpg he is right on this as if you were to say get a Hyundai or ford resale may have no benefits. Also insurance for leases can be different on state and company when compared to counterparts.
>>
How poor can you guys be ?
There is advantage of lease over finance.
Fiesta st has great lease plan for 2years, 200 and under a month and if you actually did something with ur lives you can get all the write off using business.
Enjoy raging at Chad with new car every few years
>>
>>16591425
When you lease you pay for the depreciation. The manufacturer tries to figure out what the car will be worth in a few years with a set level of usage. Then they charge you that amount plus profit for the lease.
>>
>leading or financing a car
>ever
>buying something you can't afford

The only way you should ever buy a car is with cash. If you can't do that then you can't afford it. Leasing/financing is a scam to trick retards into losing their money.
>>
File: crazyfuckerlaugh.gif (833KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
crazyfuckerlaugh.gif
833KB, 200x150px
>>16592367
>""""(((performance hatch))))""""
>(((leasing)))
>卐 Henry Ford 卐
>H...how poor can you guys be?
>Y...you'll rage at my sub $20k shitheap that I don't even own
t. poorfag with zero self esteem
>>
>>16592572
lol everybody should just buy car cash huh ?
What about people who wants fun different car every few years ?
Please keep ur opinion to ur self
>>
>>16592580
>lol everybody should just buy car cash huh ?
Yes people should buy what they can afford
>What about people who wants fun different car every few years ?
they're consumerist pieces of shit but I'm glad their faggotry makes used cars affordable.
>Please keep ur opinion to ur self
""""hot""" hatches are poorfag shit masquerading as enthusiast vehicles.
>>
>>16591251
Leasing
>Car is worth X
>Decide with dealership how long you plan on leasing the car
>Dealership estimates car will be worth X/Y after the agreed period
>Pay monthly fee for the duration of agreed period, fees are calculated on X - X/Y instead of the full price of the car.
>When agreed period ends, return the car
>If, by miracle, car is still worth more than the estimated X/Y, then you can use the difference to further lower the payments on the next car

Even when leasing you still have the option of buying the car back if you really want, but the point of leasing is basically like renting: the car is not yours and when the rent period ends, you get a new car.
Useful when you want to keep maintenance costs low and want to drive cars that are always new and under warranty.

It's more expensive in the long term, obviously, but it has its advantages.
>>
>>16592590
Who sets standard for what they can afford or not ? Not everybody wants to dd a shitbox civic and Miata.
I priced out fiesta st lease and comes out to be about 200 a month. What is wrong with thrashing that fiesta while under warranty and move on to next car ?
Sounds like you don't want people to have fun at all
>>
File: 10114504.jpg (66KB, 334x609px) Image search: [Google]
10114504.jpg
66KB, 334x609px
>>16591020
>you're monthly
>here
>>
>>16591020
how do you use 50% of a car
>>
>>16592590
Bitter
Someone's civic was really dirty when they bought it
>>
>>16591020
Not including the down payment/money down.
>>
>>16591049
>old people are dumb
So you are saying young people are smart?
>>
>>16591020
Leasing only makes sense if you don't drive a lot.

>>16591059
>Why finance a car if I don't plan on keeping it for a long time?
Why rent a car?

> Also fords resale and reliability isn't the best, so why deal with it after lets say 5 years.
And if you lease it you get nothing at all back.

>>16591476
It's biased towards leasing anyway.

>>16591556
You'd get that buying it too because of this thing called a "warranty" that you typically purchase with the car.

>>16591871
>Most people don't have 10% of a typical down payment

>>16592580
>What about people who wants fun different car every few years ?
They'll have the money to do so since they aren't pissing away money leasing/buying.

>>16592645
>Who sets standard for what they can afford or not
You do based on how much money you make vs how much money you spend
>>
>>16591102
five years??? how long do you consider a long term investment ? five years and my cars are nearing 120k miles anyhow and should be on their way out
>>
>>16591251
Basicly it is a scam. The car companies do it because they know they can make more money by leasing the car for a few years, then selling it once the lease is up.

Leasing continuously is by far the most expensive way to run through vehicles. But if you are rich go ahead.
>>
>>16591514
Average new car costs ~$35k.

If you had $35k you would be better off putting $10k down and financing the other $25k at 0-3% interest and putting the rest of your cash towards investments that would likely grow at 3-10% interest.
>>
>>16592367
Please, you cannot just write off your car as a business expense except for very few exceptions like some sort of delivery service, and even then it would only be for the % of time or miles used for business purposes.
>>
leasing an electric car can make great financial sense. If you have large enough government incentives and the lease price is right. electricity costs basically nothing and any maintenance is covered in the lease. so you get a very low fixed amount to spend on transportation.

i have been leasing nissan LEAFs since 2011. total expenses, after taxes, comes to about $200 a month over the length of the lease. I was spending that on gasoline alone on the car i drove before the LEAF.

the EV also means I got to use the HOV lanes while alone. I get free use of HOT lanes.
>>
>>16592645
You are what is wrong with the averge american. Thousands on credit cards they pay 20% interest a year on, no savings, house and car poor with muh American muscle and mc mansions.
>>
/o/ thinks you should pay cash for any car you own. Coincidentally, this board also regularly recommends 30 year old shitboxes that cost 3-5k.
>>
>>16591947
You end up paying more for it though because you've already made a years worth of payments on it.
>>
>>16592912
Electric cars are one of the few times I would agree leasing is better. Mostly because there is little data on long term reliability, especially with batteries. Also with tech improving so rapidly you may as well upgrade every 3-5 years.
>>
>>16591251
You're just renting the car for a set number of years. So every few years you rent a brand new car to drive around. That's an attractive option for people who only want a car that needs basic maintenence.
>>
Leasing is only good if you need a car for a couple years and not driving all the time, for any circumstance.
For example, if your company determines you need a company car, and you don't drive it a lot, you may want to lease, since they will want to replace every 4-5 years.
However, if you put a lot of miles on it, the lease will charge you extra since their is a mile limit on it, so the dealership can hive it be worth X when they get it back.
So in general, if you need a new car every few years, leasing is better. If not, just buy new/used for whatever you want and keep it long term.
>>
>>16592923

because if you didn't plan on wrenching you'd just lease a new car like everybody else and post pics on facebook like a nigger
>>
>>16591059
>Also fords resale and reliability isn't the best
Found the american.
Ford USA is cucked. Ford Europe is basically the next best thing to a luxury brand in terms of prestige, build quality, and value holding.
>>
>>16593247
I was thinking finance, not lease
>>
>>16592873
Leasing is way cheaper than buying.
>>
>>16593311
Cheaper per month. But not net after a counting for sale of the vehicle when purchasing.

The only reason dealers push leasing so hard is because they make more off of it.
>>
>>16593884
That push whatever passes through a bank. Regardless if it's financing or leasing, they get money from the bank in exchange for a new loan/lease contract.
Leasing is even more profitable because they are almost guaranteed to get a car back which is relatively new, low mileage and can be sold easily again for even more profit
>>
LEASE:
you finance half of the cars value over the lease term often 3 years, then after 3 years you have the option of financing the other half of the cars (new) value for an additional 3 years

FINANCE:
you make monthly payments on the car for its full value (higher monthly payment) then at the end of the finance term (often 3 years) you own the car outright

WHEN YOU LEASE A CAR YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT WILL BE APROXIMATELY HALF OF WHAT THE PAYMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN TO FINANCE

LEASING IS ESSENTIALLY TAKING OUT A 6 YEAR LOAN WITH AN OPTION FOR A BUYOUT HALF WAY THROUGH THE LOAN TERM
>>
>>16591020
How do leasing firms make money?

The car costs 200 000 and up in my country,
but you only pay a small monthly fee of a few thousand to drive the car. How many years are you expected to have a lease car before actually making any money on it?
>>
>>16591020
Have fun being underwhelmed and then not being able to mod it when that happens.
>>
>>16593902
Well basically, if the car isn't spotless when your lease ends they have hefty fees, if something breaks and magically isn't covered by warranty and insurance, well you'll pay it. You also can't end a lease early without paying a massive fee.
>>
leasing can be profitable IF the residual value is lower than the market value

for example, I sign a three year lease for a Prius and along with other factors the $14K residual value assumes that gasoline will cost $3/gallon. In 2020 because of the USA's simultaneous war with Venuzuela and Turkey the price of gasoline is $9/gallon. The market value of my Prius is unexpectedly $21K so instead of returning the lease car I exercise my option to buy it for $14K and turn around and sell it myself.
>>
>>16593311
>Leasing is way cheaper than buying.
What? You pay interest when you lease
>>
>>16594037
>leasing can be profitable IF the residual value is lower than the market value
Yeah, sometimes companies figure super high residuals to move cars. I leased my sister a BMW like 7 years ago that figured an 82% residual. So it came out really good for me, but, BMW got stuck with a fuckload of white 3 and 5 series coming off lease that they had too much money in
>>
>>16594108
You pay interest when you finance. You pay for longer periods. And you pay longer for gas, maintenance, and taxes because you have to keep the car for several decades to justify the cost.
>>
>>16594125
>And you pay longer for gas
>Aka something you need to buy anyway

Jesus what a fucking stupid argument
>>
It takes forever to pay off the car, and by the time you own it, its old and has a shitload of miles on it. BUT if you can maintain it, you now have a car that costs you nothing monthly. Personally I prefer to not have monthly bills, now I have around $300 a month that I can do whatever I want with instead of dumping it into a shitty car.
>>
>>16594216
>a shitload of miles on it
no it doesn't. do some math (6 yr )x (16k mile a year avg) = 96k miles. that's not even "used" territory desu.

it's just dumb fucks who can't do math desu. funny as shit seeing them claim they can beat a hundred + billion dollar industry with their "investments." never mind the fact that they don't have the capitol to make those theoretical buys to begin with.
>>
Britfag here
it's shit to lease a car in the UK when you can get your reliable shitbox for less

>Currently using an '03 Corsa, 1800 a year just for insurance (muh insurance fraud blackspots)
>Figure leasing must cost less overall even if I'm also paying service fees
>Also worried that the crank is gonna kaputt soon, as it's a common issue on my model
>Go to Shitroen because they advertised the best deal
>See the C1 Furio, nice little thing (and the only thing thats fucking small jesus christ why are cars so big now?)
>Talk to salesman
>back and forth about expectations and price
>he can do 220p/m provided I trade in my car and deposit 1k
>Have a test drive, say I'll sleep on it

>Go home, get out the calculator
>including the deposit, it works out to ~8900 for 3 years
>with that amount of money I could pay 3 years for insurance (assuming it didn't go down for some reason), service my car and get a full engine replacement and fitting while also having 500 to spare

don't play the jew's game
>>
>>16594513
>95k miles
>That's not even "used" territory

If you're buying cars with more than 40,000 miles on them used then you're getting majorly cucked, bucko.
>>
I'm financing a Mazda 6 and it's not even 20% of my salary
lmaoing at your lives right now
>>
File: KotH.jpg (32KB, 384x640px) Image search: [Google]
KotH.jpg
32KB, 384x640px
>>16594847
Wow Cleetus we're all impressed with your 84 month finance period and TWO THOUSAND DOLLAR A MONTH job. How did you get to be so successful?
>>
I can't believe how much this thread has exploded with clueless people when I already explained it clearly >>16591065

Yes, leasing is more expensive if you want to own the the car, by leasing it for 2-3 years *then* buying it.
But if you want to continuously lease a *new* car again and again, it's generally cheaper or about the same, and a lot easier, than financing a new car and selling it after 2-3 years.

Neither buying new or leasing are good financial decisions, but cars aren't houses gold, nor bitcoin, you dumb fucks. Some people buy cars for fun.
>>
>>16594902
These "should I lease or finance a new car" threads always explode with people who respond back based on their extreme ideological views, rather than any sort of factual basis or sound advice.
>>
>>16591020
lease vs finace

muh freedoom too work 80h per week too pay my house i've almost never in, my insurance i never should use, my car i should not drive hard, my wife i once per anno bang and my wife's child i hate
>>
>>16591020
Dealerships make more money on leases than sales. Why is that? Oh, because at a worse deal for you.
>>
File: rent-vs-own.png (1MB, 975x3881px) Image search: [Google]
rent-vs-own.png
1MB, 975x3881px
We have this thread almost daily on /biz/ and it's only an argument if you are right in the middle of a city where everything is this expensive. These pictures seem to dodge reality by introducing this absurd need for only wanting the car or house for less than a couple of years. Why do you need to keep hopping between cars and houses every couple of years?

I'm sure that in a big city the property taxes are 5% or some shit but everywhere else you'd be a retard not to own

If you make it past this extremely short distance, you build equity in the property or car, so when you sell it you are eligible to get it back.

If you buy a house absolutely brand new, it will depreciate quickly, just like a car or anything else. The only reason why anyone intelligent (relatively speaking) leases is because secretly they just want to impress people and make it look like they're rich.

>maybe have you thought about it might be better to rent?
yes I did and it looks like it's better to own in about 99% of cases
>>
>>16595057
They make more on them because they get the car back to sell it again at more than it's worth as a certified preowned car.
Or if you were dumb and leased a car you intended to buy after the lease ended. (if you really want to do this, buy a different car of the same model from a private seller)

How do you idiots still not understand that it's generally not a bad deal for the actual leasee if all they do is lease it because they want to drive a new car for 2-3 years and that's it?
>>
Leasing is a part of our stupid consumerist throwaway culture

>muh "I need a new car every two years"
>>
>>16595074
>Why do you need to keep hopping between cars and houses every couple of years?

Because a lot of people like having a NEW car. And leasing is the least expensive and most trouble free option for them.

I am not like this, despite trying to explain it to you people.
My friend is. I don't get it as much. I fucking love my 23 year old car and never want to let it go. But him? He hates having a car for more than 1-2 years. He doesn't even like getting the same manufacturer next time if the interior looks the same between their models, because he wants a different looking interior every 1-2 years. So he constantly buys a new car then trades it in. These trade ins tend to be more costly than a lease, but he's lazy and has money, and he drives way too many miles. You lose way more from a trade-in than you do a lease.

The ONLY reason you shouldn't lease if you're such a person is if you drive too many miles to qualify it. And even then, it can still work out to be cheaper to pay the penalty for over-mileage over financing a new car then selling it.
>>
>>16595074
>Landlords can just stop renting for no reason

God it's nice to be in a state where you can't do that.

>Lenders can't just go belly up causing you to lose your house
Lol....
>>
People with high IQs tend to lease
>tfw high iq leasee master race
>>
>>16595074
>the average major kitchen renovation cost was 109k
>3 years ago
what the fuck? kill me now, Americans are out of control.
>>
>>16595415
American here, and I can promise you no kitchen renovation has ever cost $109,000. You can build a 5,000sq/ft house for $109,000.
>>
>>16592662
sex
>>
>>16591926
TOP KEK
>>
Should I spend 120,000 pesos in a used car (2010-2013) or use that money as initial payment for a Mazda 2 (around 50% of the price, which ends up with me paying around 5,000 monthly for 3 years).
>>
>>16592502
>buy 5000 dollar car
>it breaks down and I get fired

Leasing a cheap as shit new car is the best poorfag option.
>>
>>16595415
>>16595485
Average Kitchen Remodel is usually like 5-10% the value of a house.

So $12k for a $180k house, for example, is reasonable to spend.
$5k for appliances, $2k for a counter-top plus installation, and so on.
>>
>>16592912
>Tfw I've never spent more than two hundie on gas a month and my DD uses 93.
>>
>financing or leasing
>not paying in only cash

have fun with your interest plebs
>>
>>16595485
>>16595415
>>16595941
>>16595222
As I said rentfags cherry pick on both sides and will find some richfag's kitchen remodel, and also cite some bullshit stock market that hasn't existed since the 70s. Nobody lives in a big city, nobody wants to live in a big city, we do this thing called commuting, because not only is the housing about 1/5th of the price but it's less noise.

It's always
>Oh I rent because it's cheaper now and I use the rest for investments
>What types of investments?
>Oh you know just investments

few videos on youtube do this and they have a really hard time doing the math trying so hard to make renting look good and again it's always "Oh there was this one 20 year period almost 50 years ago where this would have worked out btw I've never owned"

half the "information" online is just contrarians trying to out-contrarian each other. rentfags can never find a way to make it seem logical without throwing insane needs in there like "I need to look rich and be in a new car every year" most apartmentfags keep repeating that there's no such thing as homeowner's insurance and that the house will just be destroyed
>>
>>16596039
>apartmentfags keep repeating that there's no such thing as homeowner's insurance and that the house will just be destroyed

As someone who has actually had to file a claim for flood damage it may as well not even exist.
>>
I may be one of the few people leasing would be a wise financial choice for.

I'm a courier and only need the car for as long as I'm doing this job. I'm gonna run up a lot of miles on the car so I'm reluctant to buy new. I need the reliability of a new car though because downtime means no money.

Would leasing a Prius be a smart choice? In 2 years I'd only be paying like 5k versus 20k buying it (and I'd have 80k miles on it by then, bad investment).

I should be able to write some of it off on my taxes too right?
>>
>>16595941
Exactly. In the image the house is $250,00 house, so even at 20% it's nowhere near $109,000

>>16596039
For something like housing it's retarded to rent in the long run. Lock a house in at a good fixed rate so when you're too old to work anymore you have something you own instead of having to spend your entire social security (haha like most of us will so that) on rent and having to eat cat food
>>
File: dont.jpg (51KB, 415x392px) Image search: [Google]
dont.jpg
51KB, 415x392px
>>16596089
leases have a locked mileage per year. you exceed mileage you pay per mile over.
>>
What a bunch of clueless people in here...

Look at it like this, leasing is basically financing the depreciation.

Do you honestly think you can predict deprecation curves better than the manufacturer?

How about the liability. Crash a financed car you might find yourself upside down on the loan due to the tarnished carfax. With a lease it's not your problem.
>>
>>16596181
>Not having gap insurance
>>
>>16596181
>>16596218
Since the thread's pretty much over, I want to somehow start a business to target 99% of the reason why people lease. It will be called a "Pretend Rich Lease".

lease is $100
You only get the car for 8 hours

$50 phone call jerkoff option:
We place a call to your cell phone and you put it on speaker inside the car and say something like
>Hello Mr. Anon I'm so glad you're enjoying that (model) we do want to get you into our showroom RIGHT NOW so you can choose which BRAND NEW 2019 FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN PICK!!!!!!!!!!!

this will eliminate 99% of real leases
>>
>>16596266
Brilliant
>>
>>16595074
this
I bought a Dodge Dart, and even though depreciation is a right bitch and it's worth less than 10k after 4 years I'll still get SOMETHING for trading it or selling it, while with a lease I'd just have wasted a bunch of money on a car I didn't actually own. It would have been a mistake to lease it because the dealer's calculation would never have taken into account FCA's complete lack of fucks concerning the Dart as a product and I would have overpaid despite the lower monthly.
>>
>>16596039
>just investments
i can only read that as video games, beer and hookers
>>
>not buying a perfectly functional car outright for under three grand
It's like you autists can't pop a hood and fix your own problems or something.
>>
>>16591020
>Financing
>Not just paying for the car in cash
I was legit surprised when I found out just how shit people are at saving up money.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.