[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic semi-related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mE VX_Uuo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: road rage.jpg (141KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
road rage.jpg
141KB, 1920x960px
pic semi-related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mEVX_Uuo60

Footage at 0:16

>guy with his gf in a shitbox
>babyboomer with his granddaughter in an audi a8
>upset audi driver aka every audi driver tries to merge and cut him up
>shitbox doesn't move
>babyboomer attempts to run shitbox off the road
>shitbox lands in a creek after 4 flips
>babyboomer is gone

Not trying to defend the babyboomer, but the audi didn't actually touch the shitbox. Why the fuck would the guy be steering towards the ditch so hard? The brake lights of the shitbox were on all the time.

I would shit my pants, nearly missing the pole at around 0:20
>>
darwinism still works
>>
less than a month ago some dude literally shot into the window of a car that cut him off on dead mans curve here in ohio

the shooter missed and shot the baby in the back seat

moral of the story: dont drive like an asshole if you arnt ready to die
>>
>>16587252
moral of the story: americans are mentally damanged pricks.
>>
>>16587268
they were both being assholes

but neither of them was ready to die

they are in a multi ton piece of unforgiving machinery capable of taking a life in an instant even in some cases by no fault of the driver whatsoever

if they were in forklifts they would understand more that they could die at any second but in a car its not a big deal?
>>
>>16587252

nigs gonna nig
>>
>>16587252

No. Moral of the story is don't fucking shoot people over nothing.
>>
>>16587252
>the shooter missed and shot the baby in the back seat
lyl
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.