[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /o/ rotate tires? How frequently? Which tires do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Does /o/ rotate tires?

How frequently?

Which tires do you switch normally?
>>
The wheels, on the bus?

They go round and round
Round and round
Round and round.
>>
Yes

Every time I drive

The flat one
>>
I do it everytime I change the oil

So like 7k miles
>>
Each summer & winter
>>
File: directional-2.jpg (74KB, 640x299px) Image search: [Google]
directional-2.jpg
74KB, 640x299px
if you can rotate your tires they are shit
and probably over 300 tread wear and awful

you dont drive a shitbox with shitty all seasons do you?
>>
>>16584206
Every single oil change.
Front to back
Cross rotation is retarded
>>
>>16584453
You can still rotate directional tires if they are the same size front and back
>>
>>16584206

On my fwd I wait till the fronts get down to the wear bars then put them on the back for hektik skids.
>>
my tires rotate everytime I drive OP
>>
File: Train Station.gif (1MB, 291x198px) Image search: [Google]
Train Station.gif
1MB, 291x198px
>>16584206
>Does /o/ rotate tires?
Rotation is free, so of course. The reason is to make sure the tires are all worn out at roughly the same time. That way I can replace all four at once with new tires.

The advantage of replacing all 4 at once is not only the quantity purchase discount that many shops have such as buy 3 get one free, or buy 4 and get $100 off (more typical). But I also get to have NEW tires instead of old tires whose rubber is aging or oxidized.
>>
>>16584214
test
>>
File: IMG_2845.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2845.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>16584453
are you fucking retarded

no wait, it's bait>>16584453
>>
>>16584516
damn that gif made me morbidly curious and apparently people get pushed in front of trains all the time. Fuck. Never gonna stand near the edge again.
>>
>>16584612
You should see the 2nd episode of the Youjo Senki anime....
>>
every 5k miles, it is included in my dealer's service for 39 bucks alongside synthetic oil + filter change
>>
>>16584754
What dealer charges 39$ for a synthetic oil change and rotation? It's 100$ at Subaru and 119$ at Honda. Explain.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.