[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never cared about cars >never even had a car >watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: file-25.png (126KB, 450x326px) Image search: [Google]
file-25.png
126KB, 450x326px
>never cared about cars
>never even had a car
>watch a few episodes of Initial D
no one can attack the downhill like me. i will be king of the mountain in no time.
>>
File: eurobeat.jpg (7KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
eurobeat.jpg
7KB, 272x185px
inb4 OP buys a Corolla SR5 and thinks he has an AE86
>>
>>16577667
same shit
>>
>>16577685
Take a look at the rear then.
Not the same car.
>>
How can you be the king of the mountain when I am the king of dorifto?
>>
>>16577685
US market SR5 has the AE86 serial number, but mechanically, it's the JDM AE85. In the US, the AE88 is the one that matches the JDM AE86.

So, no, the 4AC =/= 4AGE, and drum brakes =/= disc brakes.
>>
File: 1z19w68.jpg (30KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
1z19w68.jpg
30KB, 640x419px
Same here, planning to buy me some JEEDEEMMM soon and learn how to drift.
>>
just don't become the next treequinox
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>16577655
You're not the first to get that mentality. Time attacks are stupid, dangerous and will probably get you killed. I've got a few pointers to help you along the way.

1. Don't give it your all at first. Get accustomed to the road, and slowly get faster.

2. Get a proper alignment. Tire wear will suffer, but you'll take curves better.

3. For the love of all, don't get cocky. That's how mistakes happen.

4. You will never be the best. Come to terms with that, and you won't become above.

5. Pick almost any car you want. Seriously, as long as it's not an SUV, it'll work.

6. Power means nothing, don't make an expensive set-up just for night runs. For the first go, factory is fine, check hoses, tires, and drivetrain bits. After that, invest in some coil overs, better tires, and suspension bits. Don't add power until has hit the absolute limit.

7. Most importantly, DO NOT EXCEED THE CAR'S LIMIT. That's where I fucked up. You cannot make a factory car perform like a prepared car, and don't try to make if perform like one. Learn the car's absolute limit, and stay away from it.
>>
>>16578695

>new namefag has decent pointers
>shiggy diggy

Anyway, rain will fuck you. Never think you can go remotely as fast, though you will come to enjoy in time.

Also, change your fucking brake fluid, because if it boils you might be kill.

Also, don't lane cross unless (list of conditions which you are just not going to meet ever, so don't lane cross period.
>>
File: CoFuBUvUkAACyEq.jpg (50KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
CoFuBUvUkAACyEq.jpg
50KB, 904x692px
>>16577655
>dubs
KEK WILLS IT
>>
>>16578872
I managed to scrape together some good time before I wrecked my car, fixing up another one right now to continue where I left off.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.