[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a new version of the "good cheap car chart"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 001.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
Has there been a new version of the "good cheap car chart" in the sticky since 2014?

Thank you for your time. Here's a picture of a Saturn SL2.
>>
>>16561974
Gotta upgrade to an ion redline.
>>
>>16561974
>Has there been a new version of the "good cheap car chart" in the sticky since 2014?
No and there has been no need to. The sticky operates on a 5k budget. THe cars available used under this price cap has not changed since 2014.
Cash for Clunkers is a reason why. With so many used cars destroyed, the use market tends to hold their value for longer.
>>
>>16561974
Saturn cheap car? yes.
Saturn good car? no.
>>
>>16561974
there is no need to update it.
>>
>>16562644
sc2 owner, can confirm they're shit
>>
>>16562644
SL1 owner here, 6 years so far with only basic maintenance and a new starter.
>>
>>16563312
I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with this guy. They're cheap, reliable shitboxes with plastic doors that don't dent.
>>
>>16562644
I put 180000 miles on a 1995 SC2 that I got when I was 18. I did little repair work to the car over the whole time I owned it and I beat the shit out of it. Brakes, clutch, alternator, some random sensors, coil pack, front wheel bearings. Thats about all I can think of, there were no major repairs. Traded it in with 240k on it. That car was a champ.

>>16563264
An SC2 now is at least a 16 year old car.
>>
>>16561974
>sl2
https://youtu.be/bv0xFHDDYCE
>>
>>16563264
I loved my sc2
>>
>>16563319
>plastic doors that don't dent.

Correct! they just break
source:my arm rest on the door cracked from using my elbows on it to readjust my seating position

also

>>16563312

s series are fantastic fucking cars and really cheap to maintain

The biggest issue i have with mine is you absolutely need a press to put in wheel bearings and i cant seem to get mine to last more than a year. Maybe i'm pressing them in wrong, maybe its just the cheap bearings
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.