[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to buy a Dodge Dakota quad to use to transport tools and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 280px-2nd-Dodge-Dakota-extcab.jpg (14KB, 280x154px) Image search: [Google]
280px-2nd-Dodge-Dakota-extcab.jpg
14KB, 280x154px
About to buy a Dodge Dakota quad to use to transport tools and personnel in a 3rd world environment.

What to expect?
>>
Bring like 100 extra water pumps
>>
>>16560367

3.9 v6, auto, 2003, 4wd
>>
>Dodge
Expect it to fall apart once you get on the highway.
>>
just buy a ranger
>>
>>16560369

This is good info. I am actually going to ship a barrel full of parts from the states.

I was thinking all the consumables (brake pads and shoes, oil filters, etc,), timing belt and tensioner, water pump, ball joints and tie rod ends
>>
>>16560372

We have no highways

>>16560375

None for sale in this country. Last one sold for 3 times what I am buying the Dakota for. We live in Toyota hilux territory
>>
>>16560367

Check control arms and lower ball joints on the front.

And the 44RE transmission bands if theres any sticking in gears.
>>
>>16560410

Thanks. Current owner says the transmission is not behaving well so it has another one coming in. I will try get hold of the old one to try my hand at sorting it out.
>>
>>16560367
are you taking that truck to washington?
>>
>>16560962

No. It's already in the Caribbean. Road salt is not an issue but sea blast and monsoon type rains are. Vehicles grow weeds if you don't clean them for a couple months.

She will have to deal with being loaded to the bump stops and driven up first gear mountainous roads
>>
File: 01-nissan-hardbody.jpg (45KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
01-nissan-hardbody.jpg
45KB, 750x422px
bad things

im sure that wherever you are, you can also get a 4 door nissan hardbody, which is indestrcuctible like hiluxes and tacomas.
>>
>>16561133
Those trucks are absolute shit.
I cant believe anyone thinks they are reliable.
>>
>>16560394
Probably because the machine guns bolt right up to the bed of Toyota trucks.

Why do you want a Dodge to haul your jihad around?
>>
>>16561411

>Why?

Cheapest automatic (business partner is an American) pickup in the country. The next cheapest (D40 frontier) is 2.5 times the price.

>>16561133

All the D21's are already dead. We have tons of D22's. Even recent D22's (2010) going for cheap but the other guy can't drive them and I am not a chauffeur
>>
>>16560367
>3rd world environment

Is Detroit really that bad at this point?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.