[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing ridiculous ever breaks on my e92 in forza 4.....so i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6006.jpg (107KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6006.jpg
107KB, 1024x576px
Nothing ridiculous ever breaks on my e92 in forza 4.....so i am left with nothing else to conclude but that all BMWs ever made are 1000% god tier.
Prove me wrong
/o/ wait
You can't
>>
Sweet, the bus rider thread!
>>
>>16558608
B-b-b-b-busss riiiidurrr?
>>
>>16558603
Id smoke you in my AWD swapped Neon. am usually pretty unstoppable in wing-delete Viper ACR also.
>>
>>16558684
If you're trying to hurt my butt then you have succeeded, Anon!
Please stop questioning the god tierness of every bmw ever made!
You know they are impervious to failure in every way possible!
Fuck you, Anon..... youre the butt hurt.
>>
>>16558603
It says Forza 5 in the corner you illiterate busrider
>>
>>16559103
Yeah but i play 4 cause i feel its a bit more realistic and the e92 feels more like an extension of my body.
>>
>>16559110
If an E92 doesn't break in Forza 4, then it's not realistic
>>
File: IMG_6010.jpg (66KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6010.jpg
66KB, 620x349px
>>16559129
Are you implying that e92s break IRL!?!?Cause my butt is starting to feel like hurting.
& You wont like me when my butt is hurting.
>>
>>16558603
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS RIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus riiiiiiiiiiiiiiderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

https://youtu.be/eaBUeINW_3s?t=29
>>
>>16559146
I'm not implying it, I'm saying it
>>
>>16559158
THATS IT FAGGOT!!!!!!
YOU KNOWN YOUR FAMILY'S JUST TOOOOO POOR AND DIRTY TO HAVE EVER EVEN HAVE EVEN SAT IN A BMW BEFORE LET ALONE HAVE AN XBOX CAPABLE OF PLAYING FORZA 4 AND YOUR PARENTS JOBS SUCK TOO MUCH ASS TOO EVEN BUY FORZA!!!
TELL YOUR PARENTS TO GET A REAL JOB SO THE BMW DEALERSHIP CAN SLIDE IT'S DICK INTO YOUR ASSHOLE TOO SO YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE YOURE NOT GETTING ALPHA FUCKED TOO, POOR JELLY FAG!!
YOURE FAMILY'S POOR AND BUTTHURT!!!
IF YOU LOOK UP POOR BUTTHURT IN THE DICTIONARY THERE IS PROBABLY A PICTURE OF YOUR FAMILY BEGGING FOR JAP FAG PARTS OUTSIDE AN AUTOZONE, FAGGOT!!
>>
>>16559183
oh my god it's the autistic jdm fag sperging out again
BMWs have always been and still are better than jap cars, either live with it or hang yourself
>>
>>16559183
this is like the 10th bmw hate thread you've made, what exactly are you trying to achieve?
Trying to compensate for your inferiority complexes because you drive nip shit?
>>
File: radio.png (2MB, 1731x673px) Image search: [Google]
radio.png
2MB, 1731x673px
>>16558603
>video game
>best car ever
Okay.
>fell for the b8
>>
>>16559605
How do you know i made all of them..... would you bet your life on it?
Cause you should and we would have one less beamer fag ......& im ok with that.
>>
File: Punto.jpg (1MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Punto.jpg
1MB, 3200x1800px
>>16558603
My Punto beat Razor's M3 GTR, therefore I can conclude that every Fiat ever made is 100% god-tier and faster in every way than any BMW.
>>
>>16558603
>Prove me wrong
Maintenance is simulated too, no? That's the secret to a long-living BMW. Just keep fixing the little shit and the cost adds up, but that's the price of not driving a Camry.
>>
>>16561215
I can tell by your typing style, it's not that hard.
You've made about five threads
P.S BMW is more reliable than Mitsubishi, Mazda, Subaru, Nissan so your ''japanese reliability'' memes are false.
>>
File: IMG_5940.jpg (60KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5940.jpg
60KB, 400x304px
>>16561387
You recognize my typing style. Like when i hit caps lock & direct quote beamer fags!
Your a very perceptive guy.

Fixing little shit all the time is what buttraped people do. Thats why beamer fags are so triggered when you say the cooling systems , suspension bushings , coils, seals, emissions equipment, electrical, ecus, interior plastics, cloth headliners, are all garbage constantly scheming a way to get to the landfill as fast as possible.
As with any beamer fag your giving yourself way to much credit. You can't say with any certainty who posts what on anonymously here , but i bet you felt like angela landsbury when you "discovered" my "typing style" of caps lock beamer fag shit quoting! You only knownwhatbinpost when i let tou know what post.
You should kill urself, beamer Faggoo.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>16561692
The only assmad one here is you, bud. You're the one who feels the need to make threads specifically to shit on BMW for no real reason.
>>
>>16559183
>BEGGING FOR JAP FAG PARTS OUTSIDE AN AUTOZONE
kek
>>
>>16561725
Thats because its fun to shitpost. It's not in part to ass madness.
Its a different disease all together.
Sorry you make yourself into a victim.
>>
>>16561692
I'll just ask again: why do you keep making these "bmw trolling" threads?
Did you get cucked by a BMW driver?
Did you get smoked on a drag race or raped on a track?
Severe inferiority complexes?
You can keep "shitposting" as much as you like, wont change the fact that us, BMW drivers, will keep enjoying our Beautiful Mechanical Wonders while you'll be crying in your cheap japanese rice box.
>>
>>16562524
>Beautiful Mechanical Wonders
Top kek
>cel turns on
>wonders whats wrong with it now.
>>
>>16562559
That's VAGshit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.