[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to live long and grow soft with age, or to die young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2016_dodge_viper_acr_white-wide.jpg (920KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2016_dodge_viper_acr_white-wide.jpg
920KB, 2560x1600px
Is it better to live long and grow soft with age, or to die young in a blaze of glory?
>>
Why would there be a blaze of glory?

Besides OP, if you live like a bitch you die like a bitch
>>
>>16555534
When my time comes, it comes but I'll make everything in my power not to be hitting a tree at 170.
>>
>>16555534
Live long if you've got someone or something worth living for, live whichever if you don't.
>>
Why don't they just make a Viper roadster, so side curtain airbags are unnecessary on the coupe version? Corvette gets away with it.
>>
Yes OP.

Life is ART, and art is fleeting!

It's better to live at max and die in a fiery fleeting explosion!
>>
>>16558173

What the fuck are you talking about, you little bitch?

ART IS E T E R N A L.

What's the beauty in something that lives for a few seconds before dissapearing? life is beauty that should be eternal and surpass the test of time
>>
Life’s simple. You make choices and you don’t look back.
>>
as long as you die when you want to who cares
>>
>>16555534
Live long and only get manlier as you get older

Basically what all those 40 year old motorcycle road racers are doing
>>
File: 6234724763.jpg (170KB, 985x551px) Image search: [Google]
6234724763.jpg
170KB, 985x551px
>>16555534
The moment you grow soft is the moment you die, as well as the dream.
>>
>>16555534
>blaze of glory?
Still hasn't lapped the ring faster than a 2.7 britbong car that drove to the track.
>>
File: ACR20Records_zpsxqk1n6si-1.jpg (175KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ACR20Records_zpsxqk1n6si-1.jpg
175KB, 960x540px
>>16555534
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCeIIcPAwv8
>>
>>16555534
I have thought about this pretty extensively and have concluded that dying in a blaze of glory is completely fine given that you've accomplished your task of spreading your genetic seed.

Ideally, you need to have kids, raise them to not be shit bags, and make sure they can lead happy lives. At that point, it doesn't matter what you do with your own life since the last 10-15 years leading up to your death are likely going to be shit (assuming you don't die prior to that in some horrific freak accident).

So yes, at some point it's ok. But not when you're young unfortunately
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.