[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be new to driving manual >Stopped at a red light on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1481920327311.jpg (98KB, 555x475px) Image search: [Google]
1481920327311.jpg
98KB, 555x475px
>Be new to driving manual
>Stopped at a red light on a hill
>Car comes up behind me
>Right on my bumper
>Get nervous
>Stall
>>
Idiot.
>>
File: 1415890470864.png (194KB, 624x318px) Image search: [Google]
1415890470864.png
194KB, 624x318px
>I'm a novice but still too proud to do a handbrake start
>>
>>16554947
>handbrake doesn't work
>>
>>16555132
>I enter public roads in a defective vehicle
>>
>>16555146
>I'm not strong enough to keep my foot on the brakes for a short period of time
>>
>>16555184
Clearly you're not able to keep your car in operation without a handbrake, also you can't park on even the slightest incline and you're breaking laws.
>>
>>16554947
>pedal parking brake because pickup truck
>>
File: rosario.gif~c200.gif (831KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
rosario.gif~c200.gif
831KB, 200x200px
>not bouncing off the red line
>not giving the universal signal for eating pussy at the person using all your mirrors
>not dropping the clutch when the light turns green
>not make the old woman in the car behind you eat your tire smoke.

you dun goofed m8.
>>
>not pulling up to a stop at that red light before anyone gets up on your ass
>pressing the clutch in all the way to practice the catch point and holding yourself a few times

Just rev to 3k and dump it. Fuck it.
>>
>>16555200
The handbrake for me is for skids and parking, fuck the law
>>
>be driving home
>One lane road
>Dude in front of me 10 mph under speedlimit
>Swerving in and out of bike lane
>He's on his phone with the driver's side window down (seems odd but w/e)
>give him until we hit a radar to go the limit (~1/4 mi or so, plenty of time to hit 55)
>Reach radar
>46 mph, still swerving
>Oncoming lane clear of traffic
>Roar engine to life and speed past him
>Angry honking
>>
>>16554937
What you should do is roll back at them slightly before they can slide up into your personal space and then do a small burnout when the light turns green.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.