[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to let retards like this touch your car or is it likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 4wheel139.jpg (85KB, 1000x378px) Image search: [Google]
4wheel139.jpg
85KB, 1000x378px
Is it safe to let retards like this touch your car or is it likely they'll fuck something up?
>>
went to pepboys to do a $19 in and out oil change on my dd.

car is done after like 15mins. Enter my car, fucking steering wheel and shiftier are greased up...

moral of the story, you can't trust tards
>>
>>16554446
Invest all those $140 in parts and do it yourself.
>>
File: 1407376561759.jpg (345KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
1407376561759.jpg
345KB, 800x541px
>>16554462
>$19
What oil were they using? I'd be concerned.
>>
>>16554462
I'm afraid they'll break something then tell me it's not their problem. All those shops look like they hire people off of snagajob.com and have no idea what they're actually doing. I figured it'd be safer to take it to an actual shop or even dealer than let retards like that start taking shit apart.
>>
>>16554497
Although I'm not a tard, I did get hired at a dealer once off of an ad on craigslist... kinda made me think.
>>
>>16554446

If you knew anything about cars, you would know that an advertisement using a term as ambiguous as "brake job" should be a huge red flag. That doesn't tell you a single thing about what is actually being done.

Are they replacing brake pads?

Are they replacing the rotors?

Are they just going to flush your lines and charge you $140?

Just do it yourself. It really isn't hard and you'll be less of a liberal as a result.
>>
>>16554465
This, brakes are some of the easiest shit you can do on a car yourself. You'll get much, much better parts that you'll be happier with for the same money.

Just don't get Bosch pads. So much fucking dust. They were on my car when I got it and I couldn't wait to replace them.
>>
>>16554446
They will fuck something up that they can't fix, blame you, then bill you for wasted time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.