[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do you faggots even try to race me & my van when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5980.jpg (244KB, 2100x1386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5980.jpg
244KB, 2100x1386px
So why do you faggots even try to race me & my van when you know im just gonna spank you cause my car is a superior racing machine & I have god like driving skills?
Im always winning peope on the freeway and my cat-like reflexes are unbeatable at stoplights.....
>>
Troll thread
>>
>>16553812
Fuck you faggot your probably just mad i smoked you the other day fag!!!
>>
>>16553812
Fuck you faggot your probably just mad i smoked you the other day fag!!!

You think your hellla smart call my thread a troll!!!!
Cuase lets settle this on the streets, fag!!
>>
>>16553804
Meh, OK I guess, but no chuckle.

What scares me the most is that people think like this in real life.
>>
>>16553828
Fuck you ya little bitch nigger!!!
Be a man & settle this on the streets faggot!!
I'll even take off my baby on board sticker so you dont feel like i have the unfair advantage!!!
Faggot bitch!!
>>
I geuss your all too big of pussies to even talk ...... you know i can apanknall you botches with my caravan .... jajajajajajaja
>>
Looks like i won the argument & all the races jajajajajanajajajaja
Pussies
>>
File: IMG_2845.jpg (68KB, 500x500px)
IMG_2845.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>16553824
>>
>Fuck you faggots must be slow
>jajajajajajajajaja
>>
>>16553900
>thats probably what the guy in the gtr i beat was doing when i passed him and beat him the other day!!
Fucking looks like alittle white bitch i fucked once!!
>>
File: IMG_2830.jpg (57KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2830.jpg
57KB, 480x720px
>>16553912
beavis looks like a chick you banged???
do you find chicks that look like beavis attractive
>>
>>16554000
Fuck you, faggot i will fuck your ass, bitch!
>>
A lot of mini vans are really fast nawadays...... its up to you if youre gonna use superior driving ability for good or evil.
>>
>>16553804
There is definently an element of truth to your shitpost.....i concur, troll
>>
Only blacked out caravans are cool. Anything else is the vehicle of the cucks.
>>
>>16555138
Yeah, some of the new vans haul surprising amounts of ass. IIRC the new Odysseys and Siennas are both putting out 250+hp and the Caravans with the Pentastar V6 are pushing close to 300.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.