[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i let my girlfriend buy one of these Is it reliable or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Should i let my girlfriend buy one of these
Is it reliable or no
IMO its ugly and stupid but she really wants it and i want to give her some of the facts why not to go for it or to go for it
>>
File: laughing-mercy.jpg (79KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-mercy.jpg
79KB, 960x640px
>>16548302
>Ugly
>Expensive
>Ugly
>Bad body roll
>Ugly
>Heavy steering

Need one more?
>Ugly
>>
Are you paying for it?
>>
>>16548302
women dont operate on facts. you gotta understand this or you'll just frustrate yourself. They operate on emotions. If she likes it then she likes it. Highly unlikely she'll change her mind unless say one of her girlfriends thinks its ugly or had a bad experience in one.
>>
>>16548302
First time I saw a pic I hated it
First time I walked up to one I figured it could be worse and most photos have a bad angle
First time I rode in it I realized there was literally nothing wrong with it except it not being my preference.
Is it her money?
>>
An X5 is the same car except it has actual rear headroom and trunk space.
I think it's also more comfortable because its suspension is less stiff.
>>
>>16548302
more expensive and less reliable than a comparable japanese vehicle, she'd be better off with a forester

but really >>16548324
>>
the 35i is very reliable

the 50i isnt as reliable, but goddamn it's quick.

and tell her it has no spare tire and a single runflat tire goes for over 300 dollars because of how wide the damn things on that SAV are.
>>
>>16548322
I will pay half of it because ill probably drive it too
>>16548324
She says she will listen to me becouse i know more about cars than her.
>>16548330
Half me half she
>>16548331
She says its too big
>>16548333
doesnt like the looks
>>
>>16548944
>doesnt like the looks

shes a badge whore and quite possibly an actual whore considering shes dating a poster on a norwegian scat painting forum
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.