[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is it about /vanlife/ that gets bitches so wet? there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: z.jpg (62KB, 758x960px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
62KB, 758x960px
what is it about /vanlife/ that gets bitches so wet?

there's nothing glamorous about shitting in a bucket lined with a cut up pool noodle and then eating pancakes made with condensed milk and fake butter, so what is it about this lifestyle that has all this new-age poon fawning for dudes with kitted-out vans and SUV's?
>>
Probably the adventure aspect, but it's only temporary
>>
>>16546349
The perception of liberation and freedom, as well as romanticized ideas of adventure.At least that's what I think.
>>
>>16546349
What the fuck no bitch wants to get in your van. But they probably like it.
>>
>>16546359
>>16546366
These. It's not so horrible, but unless the guy living out of his ancient Dodge has an actual plan to get a job, a house, etc. in a few years, most of the women I imagine will wise up and leave.
>>
>>16546349
they want to use your credit card while you adventure and live in your van and then proceed to leave you and your van after she's had her fill of fun.
>>
File: FreeCandy.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FreeCandy.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>16546349
>>
>>16546589
Usually by then they're addicted to harder drugs or pregnant. Some times they just get deadly illnesses.
>>
>>16546349
Same reason hot chicks like to backpack and stay in shitty hostels
Except they aren't staying in a shitty hostel
>>
>>16546349

Women, on the whole, are idiots.
>>
It's certainly not that dudes who aren't afraid of living in a van are interesting and have fun adventures...

What could it be?
>>
>tfw have a van full of all the supplies to turn it into mobile home.
>too lazy to put it together.
>>
>>16546349

muh "i want to see the world and learn about new cultures" meme

every girl have that meme, always play it with when i try to get some pussy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.