[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can i report my car stolen if the guy i sold it to sold it to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161229_132234.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_132234.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Can i report my car stolen if the guy i sold it to sold it to someone else and that person still hasn't done a title transfer?
>>
>>16540315
kill yourself jamal
>>
>>16540342
Damn so no?
>>
Title still under my name
>>
>>16540315
You sold the car, so I'd assume youve already been paid.

Unless you sold it without a bill of sale. In which case, the guy you sold it to is an idiot.

Anyway, car aint yours anymore.
>>
>>16540427
This. Also, if you didn't file a release of liability or notice of sale, you're liable for anything illegal done in the vehicle (wreck, abandon, etc) and completely fucking retarded.
>>
It was actually a trade. So i cant do anything about it?
>>
>>16540443
What did you trade it for? And if they did a trade, they should've given you a title. I'm fairly certain you still need to make a bill of sale anyway.
>>
I originally had a 1997 acura integra 4dr then traded it for a 1996 integra 2dr
>>
So the guy i traded with sold it and that new guy hasnt transferred the title
>>
>>16540498
What do you tell the cops when they ask you when your car was stolen? Get the fuck off this site you scum bag
>>
>Can I report my car as stolen?

Was it stolen?

> No.

No.

/thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.