[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm moving to salt lake city, Utah from my current home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 270px-Utah_in_United_States.svg.png (38KB, 270x167px) Image search: [Google]
270px-Utah_in_United_States.svg.png
38KB, 270x167px
I'm moving to salt lake city, Utah from my current home in Pennsylvania in April for work. I'm taking two weeks without pay to spend time with friends and family and then spending 2 weeks to drive out there (making stops in Colorado, Southern Utah, Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, looping over the Yellowstone and ending in salt lake city).

I'm buying a used car to take with me. Assuming I had a $6000 limit, what car would you buy? I'm open to any type of car and don't mind automatics or manuals
>>
>>16536917
civic
>>
Stay out of idaho. Ill kick you in the balls if you come here
>>
>>16536999
Seems boring
>>
what job exactly?

were you offered a job by the NSA?

did they pay for the relocation?
do they help with finding an apartment?
do they cover some of the rent?
what are you going to get paid hourly to make that large of a move worth it?

are you worried about not at all knowing the area you are moving to?
>>
Minivan
>>
>>16536917
Get something that can at least sorta off road, southern Utah has some super fun and beautiful roads.
>>
1984 Ford Econoline van.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.