[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /o/, ive decided that i will be buying a 964 in the near

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: trax12tmldesktops-11.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trax12tmldesktops-11.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
hey /o/, ive decided that i will be buying a 964 in the near future and wanted some opinions on financing. i have been using a debit card for years and just a few months ago finally got a credit card. ive never taken a loan, mortgage, or anything so as of now i dont even have a credit score yet. i have a very plush job for someone my age and can easily afford 30% down and the monthly payments until the car is paid off as well as having extra money in case the car needs repairs, and to pay the increase in insurance. how hard do you guys think it would be to get a loan for the car? any other advise?
>>
>>16534447
and obviously i need to wait util i have a credit score before i even go to the bank for a loan. are co-signers a good idea?
>>
Co signing is good but your credit won't be helped as much as if you did it yourself. Be sure to add sales tax, dealer fees, and registration fees to the cost too.

I have good credit, was a first time buyer but had a mortgage and credit card. Went through a credit union, their one condition was no shorter than 72 months, no "short" term allowed. But there isn't any penalty paying it off faster.
>>
>>16534479
a 72 month would be perfect, in fact i wouldnt mind a longer payment plan as i dont see myself getting rid of the car. thanks.
>>
>>16534499
>i wouldnt mind a longer payment plan
But you'll end up paying more on due to interest. Shorter the better.
Check rennlist 964 before you make the devision and talk to the people who have owned these cars for years.
>>
>>16534499
if you can easily afford 30perc down, then why don't you hold your horses and wait until you can put >50perc down instead? Every penny you put down upfront is a penny that wont be milked out to 3 pennies or more.
This is just my personal opinion, but i absolutely hate the thought of entering a legal bind with some bank or loaner. Unless its a house, i will happily stay away from these people and i advise you to do the same.
When it's about money, dont trust anyone. And especially not someone whose business model is so centrered on money.
>>
>>16535341
cont.
Its not like the cars are all getting wrecked while you're waiting.

Man i dont even get this mentality. I was raised to only ever buy things straight-cash unless absolutely neccessary.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.