[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a manual car but I have minimal experience. I need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1463208548315.png (718KB, 1139x866px) Image search: [Google]
1463208548315.png
718KB, 1139x866px
I bought a manual car but I have minimal experience. I need to drive it home through a busy arterial road. Home is located downtown with lots of traffic.

Will I reach the highest level by driving home in my manual car or will I crash with no survivors?

Leave a comment below and like if you enjoy my thread. Thanks!

John
>>
>>16533229
same thing here senpai ill probably pick it up soon im sweating bullets
>>
You're going to look like a massive fucking retard and hold traffic up, just get someone to drive you.
>>
*likes this thread*
>>
>>16533235
Lol thats so cucked
>>
Wow man, just wow. You are going to get rear ended right after you pick up your new car. Just see if they'll let you practice for a while before you try to go home.
>>
>>16533239
subscribed
>>
>>16533235
God forbid I delay someone's trip to Wal Mart by a whole 15 seconds.
>>
>>16533248
It's not like I haven't driven manual before. I had a couple of lessons. I find that it's pretty much the same as driving automatic when you get going, but my starts are always slow because every time I change gears I have to take my foot off the gas, thus slowing down.
>>
>>16533229
Watch plenty of youtube tutorials before so you at least have an idea of what the fuck you are doing
>https://youtu.be/waeOibnmuJk
>>
>>16533278
Not op but i literally just binge watched that last night

ill probably watch it again before i pick up my manual soon as well.

I can drive manual but havent had much experiance less than a couple of months total so its good if you wunna brush up and learn proper technique.
>>
>>16533229
After you get the car find an empty parking lot and practice going from a stop to moving in 1st until you can consistently do it. Everything else is fucking easy once you are moving. Starting is the only way people ever fuckup
>>
>>16533307
Hopefully i can pick up my car in the arvo when all the traffic is gone.

not op
>>
>>16533256
>Gets legitimate advice
>Is a pissy little bitch about it
>>
>>16533229
You'll be gud senpai, upvoted for visibility. If you get into a situation where you're fucking up over and over just take a minute to collect yourself rather than panic like a faggot in traffic.

When I bought my first car I hadn't driven a car in over a year, and only had minimal experience prior. Managed to get that badboy over 100mph and not be killed despite two passengers distracting me. Stalled a bunch but who cares.
>>
>>16533229

I pretty much did that but with no experience and got it home. I stalled a couple times and snapped the rear mirror off with my gear shifts but I got it home and was pretty good by the end of the week.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.