[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's just an overpriced stretched lotus with a chevy engine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (80KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 800x450px
It's just an overpriced stretched lotus with a chevy engine

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>16530741
Without knowing the extent of the chassis changes I can't say yes or no. Also don't know how much it costs. Regardless nobody should buy one because Hennessy is a thief.
>>
File: 1987-ferrari-f40-37_800x0w.jpg (46KB, 800x393px) Image search: [Google]
1987-ferrari-f40-37_800x0w.jpg
46KB, 800x393px
>>16530741
Everyone already knows at this point they just like using it to troll people. i'm glad this car exist and i hope others like it follow because all the Veyron kiddies on Forza get BTFO and to add insult to injury just tell em its powered by pushrods.

If it were a rotary powered stretched lotus that could do 260+ people would be using it to troll others and shitpost as well.

When i first heard of the car i thought they were using a boosted LS7 which seemed fucking impossible because those engines aren't good with boost then i found out that it was an iron block LSx. still, i think cars like these were trying to prove how easy it can be to either take the crown from the Veyron or match its speed (yea i know its record was revoked) there was another car called the Ultimate Aero and there was an anon who had linked documents showing its recognition as a production top speed record holder which actually made VAG respond with a faster Veyron.

I think of these cars as parodies of the typical european supercar.
>here's a powerful engine in a carbon fiber tub now give me a million dollars and sniff my farts while you talk about how refined my shitbox is

pic most definitely related. without the Ferrari badge it would be a piece of shit even for late 80s-90s standards but with it its a marvel of "engineering", "quality" ,"sophistication" and any other buzzwords that could describe its unquestionable greatness.
>>
>>16530741
THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THERE ISNT A SINGLE BODY PANNEL ON THE ENTIRE CAR THAT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS WHAT IS ON A LOTUS

MOREOVER THE FRONT END DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE A LOTUS OUTSIDE OF THE HEADLIGHTS
>>
>>16530855
Granted the Veyron is still very civilized despite it's performance, credit where credit is due there.
>>
If Henessey wasn't an absolute shithead I guarantee you that car wouldn't be hated nearly as much
>>
File: bmw-750il-7.jpg (864KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bmw-750il-7.jpg
864KB, 2560x1600px
It's just an overpriced stretched BMW with a BMW engine

Prove me wrong.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.