[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how are these cars as a cheap reliable(?) daily driver? they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

how are these cars as a cheap reliable(?) daily driver? they're only like less than 9k for a 2015 or should i get something else? i plan on commuting 20 miles one way each day
>>
>>16529140
You don't buy an American car for reliability. Try a Honda Fit.
>>
>>16529185
This, and especially don't buy GM
>>
>>16529140
I got the electric model so I can say the interior is cheep but solid. I kinda like it with the color panels. Can't say anything else since drivetrain and suspension is diffrent.
>>
My mom has an old Spark, never ever had a mechanical problem. She barely drives 2500 miles a year tho.
>>
>>16529140
You can get a new-ish, low-ish mile corolla for like 12-13k. That would beyour best bet m8. GL
>>
>>16529140
just get a civic for 3k. much better car.
>>
>>16529140
>GM
Dont do it. Its not a maymay that GM is garbage. I have a recall on my car that hasnt been fixed for about 2, going on 3 years. Everytime I talk to them about it they say the will order the part and call me when they get it. My mom had a Cruze and she was getting 1-3 recall notices a month for a long time. My sister had a sonic that had so many recalls she started to feel the car wasnt safe and traded it in.

Say NO to GM.
>>
>>16530857

Yeah I'm Sure the Singh's took real good care of it.

>>16530883

Cars get recalled for really retarded reasons like the stitching on the seats coming loose. Honda's and Toyota's get just as many recalls *cough*takata*cough*
>>
>>16529185
>American
>Spark

Ive got bad news anon
>>
>>16530925
>Cars get recalled for really retarded reasons

The first recall I got was for a possibly bad steering column that might have fallen apart while driving. The second recall I got was for a faulty seat belt mount.

Neither I would call "retarded reasons."
>>
>>16530958

Usually those problems only effect one or two out of 2 million. Just because Jesus or Jose fucked up one batch of cars doesn't mean the whole brand is shit.
>>
>>16530981
Go eat a dick GM shill.
>>
>>16529140
Construction is solid, but you do need to slam the doors since they are so light
>>
For a lease they're great. After 5 years they fall apart and rust to hell.

Daewoo a dogshit
>>
>>16530985

Have fun with your unintended acceleration and airbags not deploying, Toyota/Honda shill.
>>
There is a reason why the ceo of deawoo had to flee to DPRK
>>
>>16529140
>buying GM Daewoo
>buying GM, period
>>
>>16530809
>he actually woke up one morning and went out and bought a fucking electric fucking autoshit cuckold spark.

How do you live with yourself?
>>
>>16529140
Not bad, it's Mirage tier. It's the same class as Smart car and Nissan iQ or xD
>>
>>16532082
>xD
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.