[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt times you felt like this picture : >want to turn left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: timmeah.gif (1006KB, 281x243px) Image search: [Google]
timmeah.gif
1006KB, 281x243px
Itt times you felt like this picture :

>want to turn left off a 3 way stop sign intersection fast cause there's traffic coming
>forget that my tires are still wet cause I just drove through a decently sized puddle
>lose traction halfway through the turn cause
>skidding towards the barrier
>suddenly, Super Eurobeat starts playing in my head
>snap wheel towards skid, drift into the lane I was going in juuuuuust narrowly avoiding getting hit by oncoming traffic and ending the slide right in front of the other cars in my lane and speed off cause I don't learn from my mistakes
>silently congratulate myself for becoming the DK
>in a Toyota Camry
>>
>buy used Toyota GT86
>pick it up with bald tires
>on the way home it starts to rain heavily
>go full Dagumi at literally every corner
>>
File: park 1.jpg (3MB, 3888x2189px) Image search: [Google]
park 1.jpg
3MB, 3888x2189px
>>16528018

>Ride my two stroke supermoto over to my cousin's house to hang out
>Everbody starts riding fourwheelers and dirt bikes in this field behind the house
>I get on my bike and start fucking around too
>Taking it pretty easy, because slicks and wet grass don't mix too well
>Then this girl I like goes past on a fourwheeler
>Holdmybeerandwatchthis.jpg
>I start running it through the gears and get up to about 45mph
>Fly past the girl
>She totally wants the D now
>Suddenly the bike hits the power band
>The rear tire starts walking to the right
>I channel my inner Kenny Roberts and steer into the skid while rolling off the throttle
>The back end isn;t biting though. It won't stop sliding out
>I end up lowsiding in front of her
>>
>>16531741
If you laughed it off with her you couod have saved it
>>
>>16531741
Hawt bike. Any damage from the slide?
>>
>In early '90s geo prizm
>heading to a buddy's house with a few friends
>it's snowing, and there's 2-3 inches on the ground
>driving down 4 lane road, two in one direction, two the other, separated by a 3 ft median with small trees
>median opens up to let you turn left across the opposite two lanes of traffic and into the subdivision
>no cars coming opposite direction
>driving into turn, going ~25 mph
>whip into turn, pull dat ebrake
>hektik skid across the oncoming lanes and into the subdivision (my first time pulling the ebrake and sliding tbhfam)
>another kids blue camaro is sitting in the street, I'm sliding straight for it
>counter steer and correct the slide, narrowly miss the camaro, friends in car scared shitless
>first experience hooning and I can't stop but I probably look like a retard because I'm 25 now
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483135882409.jpg (171KB, 944x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483135882409.jpg
171KB, 944x960px
> in my shitbox (pic related)
> First good rain in like 4 months because California
> Listening to music on the way home from work
> Forget to brake for highway on ramp
>Turn in way to hard fishtail like 3 times all the way onto the highway
> Huge grin and chuckle nervously all the way home
>>
>driving corvair 2 nights ago
>do a sharp turn on wet road
>oversteer like mad
>tires deflect, counter steer
>car jerks back
Shit was wack
First time i ever oversteered.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.