[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how bad are modern minis? by modern i mean 2010+,i do know that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (244KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 575x383px
how bad are modern minis?
by modern i mean 2010+,i do know that the older ones are complete pieces of fun shit,but i keep hearing different things from different people about the newer ones
car won't be mine but i'm gonna keep it short and not go into much detail
>>
They are some weird frankenstein monters made up of bits of BMW, Chrysler relics and Toyota.
And they are certainly not worth their price.
>>
>>16523831
hows the reliability?
you can't really tell from any of the people selling them
>>
>>16523796
They have a lot of BMW overengineering. Push start, weird transmission feels, odd key that looks like a pendant, weird dashboard placements.
Other that that, they're reliable and nifty and great on gas.
>>
>>16524117
Have to mention a shit load of fun to drive.
>>
>>16523796
there are many reports of the brake pads and rotors wearing out very quickly
also owners of the Austin-morris-bmc-layland mini will h8 you for being a poser
>>
>>16523796
New one isn't really a mini, the original ones are great for teen drivers, super quick and really easy to fix and work on
>>
>>16523796
Beetles are better
>>
They are unreliable. Think FIAT times 10.

It's not unheard of to have a used S model, sell for less than 10,000 dollars that requires 4000 in repairs in the first six months.

2011+ when they updated the engines, got a little better, but not much.

They are money pits if they followed Minis oil change intervals. Complete disasters if they waited longer.

Not worth it unless you have a warrantee or talk the seller down a couple thousand off the selling price to fix the shit they invariably neglected.
>>
Bad.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.