[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guise what would be a fair price for a 96' awd civic? Call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Guise what would be a fair price for a 96' awd civic? Call me crazy but i saw one for sale and it's legit.
>>
what AWD system the shitty CRV one?
>>
>>16514007
Im not sure but it's the only one i can think of. It's 6 speed 1600cc. It fucked me up seeing that tbqh
>>
>>16514002
>>16514023

da fuq famalam
>>
>>16514392
I know niqqa. This shit can't just die like this.
>>
>>16514023
Wagon?
>>
>>16514023
>that subtle yet potential fluid puddle towards the back of the image

Is it leaking fluid OP? Also why would you want a Civic that's been molested with CRV AWD? You're better off with FWD unless you're just trying to meme it up
>>
>>16514857
Nope, it's the ek5
>>16514859
I was thinking of dding it, since everyday i go to work there's a dirtroad and i was thinking of doing dumb shit with it.
>>
>>16514002
>>16514007
yes its the crv one and no its not 'that' shitty
as long as you look that shitbox over and it looks like it was put together correctly it should be worth it. how much does that goof want for it.
crv awd uses pumps and a clutch in the rear diff to make it work so as long as they arent worn out it will be dope.
>>
>>16516266
>it's not that shitty
>the crv 4wd system literally breaks if it sends any power to the rear
>>
>>16516534
Yea on the new 2013-2016 crv

The old ones are dope as fuck
>>
>>16514023
Where is the gas tank now?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.