[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can anyone explain why instagram has so many cancerous ass car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

can anyone explain why instagram has so many cancerous ass car accounts jesus christ

"supercars_daily" *posts pictures of devianart Ferrari concept "new Ferrari F70, Like or dislike? comment below! XD"
>>
Can OP explain to anyone why he visits websites that make him angry, and then makes another thread on /o/ die for his autism?
>>
>>16511700

Because many cancerous ass faggots follow them. The amount of plebs and hyper-normies attracted by fancy cars and even racing cars is huge, OP.
>>
>>16511710
i like instagram but that shit comes up every now and then.
>>
like or not XD
*post of a chrome gold ferrari deviantart car from 1999*

*15500 likes*
>>
>>16511787

>I like instagram

Said the cuck.
>>
>>16511700
>Instagram
>Anything but cancer

Choose one
>>
>>16511810
Instagram.
>>
>>16511700
The only time I ever used instagram was to take pictures of weed, so all I can really associate it with is immature cancer
>>
I have a car Instagram page. However I'd like to say, I hate the cancerous majority of pages. I like supercars, I like JDM, I like classics and I have a general love for cars and photography so i thought why not combine the two; so I did. But seeing this normie bullshit pages with 100k + followers posting other people's content or even shit straight off of Google images really gets on my fucking tits. Not only do they get 1000s of likes for stuff that isn't theirs, it's such cliche normie bullshit and in most cases the actual images are shitty quality. I put a lot of time and effort into editing my photos and actually going to events to take them. I try to make my page look professional and generally nice to look at. Most of these shit cunts don't bother... so I say fuck them all really. Unfortunately this will never change but there's nothing I or anyone else who feels the same way can do about it. Not trying to promote myself, (I do this purely for my own enjoyment) here's my page if your curious to see what I mean: @skrt.societies
>>
>>16511700
People will do anything for those likes. Because you visit other car pages they pop up more for you. But the thing is there are ones for all kinds of shit. Clothes, guns, shoes, you name it, are all doing the same thing where they post a diamond encrusted item their topic is about from 2004 and get 20k likes
>>
>>16511889
currently looking through your page.

you have too many high end cars on there. It's pretty boring overall (how many lamborghini's can you really take a pic of).

you are part of the cancer unfortunately. running after tacky looking high end in London driven by sand niggas. Also it looks like your photos are taken with your phone. invest in a real camera or just learn how to shoot better with your phone or whatever you are using.

Check these dudes out on Instagram as I fancy their style

@ill_roller
@kielanprince
@larrypipitone
@soulredux
@bperiodcorrect
@natevos
@blackbirdautomotive

Also chill with the hashtags.
>>
>>16511848
wouldn't imgur be better seeing as it's anonymous
>>
>>16511700
Way to use someone elses comment from tumblr.
>>
pajeets
>>
>>16511935
federico i didnt know you used /o/
>>
>>16511936
not only pajeets but also people from 3rd world countries n general + american teens who enjoy playing forza horizon. (its a shit game btw)
>>
Instagram is full of 12 year olds

You'd have eaten this shit up as a kid too
>>
>>16511946
not federico, but you should check the notes on his previous posts.
>>
>>16511956
frank ocean? I didnt know frank ocean went on /o/ how the hell are you doin man?

How are you liking the GT3?
>>
>>16511957
>being this much of a newfag
>wondering how a multimillionare rapper/celebrity living their dreams every day is
>>
File: Frank Ocean + GT3.jpg (166KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Frank Ocean + GT3.jpg
166KB, 960x1280px
>>16511996
?
>>
>>16511923
Nah dude yoire the cancer
People can take photos of what they want, and it's not 2008 phones take great photos

Faux elitist autistic child gtfo
>>
>>16512113
you sound butthurt.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.