[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a used car and I've got about 13k. Right now its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: velo.jpg (116KB, 1024x509px) Image search: [Google]
velo.jpg
116KB, 1024x509px
Getting a used car and I've got about 13k.

Right now its between the following cars.
What do you guys think?

2013 Scion FR-S
71k miles
$12,981

2014 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L (TT)
40k miles
$10,991

2013 Hyundai Veloster (not turbo'd)
36k Miles
$13,990

2014 Scion tC Sports Coupe 6-Spd MT (Monogram Series)
34k Miles
$13,990

The vw's interior is a cheap piece of shit, the veloster is apparently costly to maintain, the tc won't budge on its price (and holy shit the body is much bigger than 1st gen), and I haven't seen the frs yet.

Any suggestions relating to reliability, ease of diy repairs, personal experience?
>>
Just buy an old suv or truck.

You can throw a fucking rod on a chebby 350 and it will still run
>>
Get one of these
>fast
>reliable
>stick
>hold resale
>rare
>>
>>16507190
FiST, only acceptable 13k used car you can buy
>>
>>16507190
They're all, metaphorically, shit. The only one that is not that "bad" would probably be the Scoin FR-S. But overall the cars you listed are all shit. Get something better.
> volkswagen
Expensive shit fucking maintainance
t. Shop employee
> Hyundai
Korean cars are still pretty shit. Only time you should ever buy Korean if its brand nee and comes with their amazing fucking 100k mile warranty
> Scion TC
Literally a underpowered girl car.
>>
>>16507190
Cash or financing? Do you have a job? Are you in college? How much down if financing?
>>
>>16507211
>They're all, metaphorically, shit
That's exactly how I felt.

The vw felt the best during the test but that maintenance is hell. I was hoping someone would tell me I was wrong and the jettas were reliable.

>Literally a underpowered girl car.
If that's the only negative, I may have to go with that
>>
>>16507220
cash,yes,yes,n/a
>>
How is maintenance on an frs?
>>
>>16507242
You could get a much better car for 13k on Craigslist.
>>
>>16507190
Go for one of the 2 Scions. They're the best options you're looking at.
>>
my modified tc was only slightly faster than my bone stock frs

the frs was more fun though because it was a great daily drifter
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.