[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that info on the new mustang has been released, i think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: all-new-2018-mustang-0.jpg (238KB, 1280x978px) Image search: [Google]
all-new-2018-mustang-0.jpg
238KB, 1280x978px
So now that info on the new mustang has been released, i think most of us can agree brighter colors makes it look like it has downs. But what about power figures?

Ferd will most likely bring the Eco boost numbers closer to the RS, but who cares about that? The V8 will race DI and a 12:1 compression ratio. What power figures can we expect? with the camaro at 455 i want to say that we can expect it somewhere in the 460s
>>
>10 speed automatic
>>
OH LOOK YET

ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHER

FORD THREAD

BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE OVER 5 IN THE CATALOGUE WITH THE EXACT SAME TOPIC

BETTER MAKE A NEW ONE EVERY TIME I SEE THE WORD FORD IN MY GOOGLE NEWS FEED
>>
>>16507381
t. gm's marketing team
>>
File: 1484279448616.jpg (294KB, 1200x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1484279448616.jpg
294KB, 1200x1660px
Well if ford does make the 5.slow more powerful, chebby will just slap the corvette tune into the camaro giving it 460hp and 465lbft.

Its a never ending dick measuring contest. It wont fix the mustangs driving mechanics which are pummeled by the camaro.

Ford has to do something big with the GT500 which is doubtful. They'll make it a drag queen and the demon will come and it will also be a drag queen.
>>
>>16507649
>Ford has to do something big with the GT500 which is doubtful.
800+hp EcoBoosted Voodoo engine
gm BTFO on literally every front
>>
File: 1454790780671.png (269KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454790780671.png
269KB, 1280x960px
>>16507649
>implying the hellcat or demon will beat the gt500
grade a delusion
>>
>>16507657
>he thinks hp makes a good car

Doubt it will come close to the laptimes and driving mechanics the camaro has been putting down
>>
>>16507665

I didnt imply anything
>this retarded

They will both be drag queens and they will be marketed as so
>>
>>16507678
gm eternally btfo
>>
>>16506841
That headlight is going to be halfway down the doorpanel in 5 years
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.