[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up, /o/...I need your advice A week ago my neighbor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0292.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
What's up, /o/...I need your advice

A week ago my neighbor hit my car. They happen to be a tow truck company. When they hit my car, they let me know and acknowledged their fault. However, they were trying really hard to have me let them fix the car at their own body shop, and to avoid insurance.
Not being aware of my options at the scene, I take some time to think about it. The next day I let the owner know that I would prefer to fix the car on my own terms and to go through their insurance. He still refuses to give me his insurance info. He said he wants me to get an estimate at a body shop and that he will write a check to the shop.
It's been 6 days since I gave him the estimate and I have yet to hear anything back. The owner keeps hiding and seems intent on dragging things out.

What the hell can I do? My insurance keeps telling me there's nothing they can do since I don't have full coverage, and that I'll have to go to small claims. But before I do all this, isn't a person at fault legally obligated to provide their insurance info? Let alone a fucking towing company? Can I still call the cops? I wanted to avoid that since we're neighbors, but I'm starting to regret not doing so when it happened.

I appreciate any advice...I'm in CA.
>>
>>16506785
Was he offering to fix it with no cost to you?
If so, why are you being a dick about it?
>>
>>16506785
>isn't a person at fault legally obligated to provide their insurance info?

they're required to provide insurance info at the time of the accident

he baited you

your only option is small claims court now
>>
>>16506785

>being that much of a kike, or a germanic autist

commit self postbirth abortion
>>
>>16506796
Because your eyes are cancer and you can't read for shit.

>It's been 6 days since I gave him the estimate and I have yet to hear anything back

His neighbour promised to pay for his damage but he's avoiding it.
>>
>>16506785
Tell him off he doesn't give you the insurance info you'll take him to small claims
>>
>>16506796
Pic related isn't my car, the damage is much worse with an estimate of over 3,000.

When a car you care about that was mint and all original it's no longer about just getting it fixed by a random tow truck body shop
>>
>>16506851
>they were trying really hard to have me let them fix the car at their own body shop

You can't even read your own fucking post apparently.
>>
>>16506906
The only reason someone would do that is to save themselves money you stupid fuck
>>
Kind of surprised at some of the responses. I figured people that love their cars would be able to sympathize lol
>>
go fuck yourself retard
>>
>>16507261
Faggot, you probably work for crackhead tow yard yourself. I've even had strangers on the street leave a note with insurance info, the fact that a business is acting like this is pathetic
>>
I hope you learn from this. Always get their information at the scene. Even if you don't plan to go through your insurance.
>>
>>16506785
Sneak into his house when he's asleep and suck on his benis a little just as a joke. He'll be so embarrassed he'll pay up immediately.
>>
>>16506906
>The next day I let the owner know that I would prefer to fix the car on my own terms and to go through their insurance.
>He said he wants me to get an estimate at a body shop and that he will write a check to the shop.

You can leave the thread now, thanks for your input.
>>
>>16508002
>Offers to fix your car free of charge
>You decline
>Now you bitch that he won't pay for it to be fixed instead
You're a fucking retard and you did everything wrong. Why wouldn't you get his insurance info? Why would you go through insurance when you aren't even covered? Why would you rather fight him to pay for it instead of just let him fix it for free?

You did this to yourself and deserve every bit of hassle it brings you, retard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.