[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong ? Also which is the best one and which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dPFkUB3h.jpg (120KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
dPFkUB3h.jpg
120KB, 1024x636px
What went wrong ?

Also which is the best one and which is your favorite?
>>
File: 415648852.jpg (233KB, 1053x824px) Image search: [Google]
415648852.jpg
233KB, 1053x824px
>>16497169
>What went wrong ?
all up to 10

>Also which is the best one and which is your favorite?
Clearly 11 is the best
>>
>>16497169
Its all the same car, just pick whatever.
>>
IX because wagon.
>>
Impossible market off of which to turn a profit. Evo owners all wanted the cheapest path to getting on the next Cancer Lancer video on YT.
Buy the car secondhand, clog it with eBay/AutoZone aftermarket cosmetics, Craigslist it after your first existential episode when you realize sideskirts and drift charms will never bring you the same fulfillment you had when you were still with Clara and you fell asleep together on the couch, under that ratty blanket, with the flickering colors of children's cartoons on the television in the background.
>>
>>16497214
>projecting
>>
Mitsubishi stopped factory efforts in WRC like Subaru and the cars turned to shit because they used the same engine for over 20 years
>>
>>16497494
just like subaru with the ej20 in the sti
>le frog drinking tea funny meem
>>
Same engine same interior same everything
Insurance is balls high on the X
As a subaru owner, they are the clearly superior, but people stopped buying them. Unlike the subaru, they only started popping up In the US from the evo 8 to evo 10
Canadians did not get the evo 8s and 9s
It is sortoff niche market that true enthusiasts lusted over and inevitably it died.
>>
>>16497169
Evo III-IX are all winners in my book.

I hate the X for admittedly dumb reasons, I just can't stand the way it looks and the stupid gaping fuck-hole for a face that it has.

>What went wrong?
Didn't export to the US soon enough, didn't get the widespread vapefag attention of the Imprezas due to being hard to find and being kinda niche, whereas STis are kind of everywhere, even my 55 year old doctor (female, no less) drives a 2005 model.
>>
>>16497169
III is best
>>
>>16497169
Fucking legendary car in all aspects
>>
>>16497169
3rd row are my favourites. everything else sucks
>>
>>16497169
My favorite is the 5. I fucking love the styling.

As to what went wrong, Mitsubishi Motors management being retarded.
>>
>>16497214
>existential episode when you realize sideskirts and drift charms will never bring you the same fulfillment you had when you were still with Clara and you fell asleep together on the couch, under that ratty blanket, with the flickering colors of children's cartoons on the television in the background.

I came here to talk shit about Evilutions, not to feel, fuck you senpai...
>>
5 and 6.5

So sad the better car lost in the end.

Rip Mitsubishi automotive.

Sabaru has been shit since just after the 22b
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.