[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me 5 reasons why Chevy isn't the best auto company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Louis_Chevrolet_in_1914.jpg (18KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
Louis_Chevrolet_in_1914.jpg
18KB, 220x310px
Give me 5 reasons why Chevy isn't the best auto company and /o/ poster company.
>>
because there is porsche
>>
File: 1c2omi[1].jpg (97KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
1c2omi[1].jpg
97KB, 500x537px
>American
>Ford is better
>OP is a faggot
>Japs exist
>OP is a fucking faggot
>>
>>16489812
Op here. Do you realize Japanese race cars are basically Ford's car with nitrous? Why aren't we discussing this?
>>
>rebadged Daewoos
>>
>>16489816
No ford cars are built by the Japanese mongo.

Ford can't build anything without taking from other companies. I.E. Mazda is the brain behind ecoboost
>>
OH LOOK ANOTHER AMERICAN PROPAGANDA THREAD

HEY EVERYONE OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND CLOSE YOUR EYES

TIME FOR A STEAMY BULLSHIT FILLED AMERICAN SUPRISE
>>
Pontiac
Buick
Oldsmobile
Saturn
Cadillac
>>
File: IMG_20170108_1448261581.jpg (585KB, 2340x1316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170108_1448261581.jpg
585KB, 2340x1316px
>>16490026
>Cadillac
Y-you take that back, Anon.
>>
File: 1455067342410.gif (3MB, 627x617px) Image search: [Google]
1455067342410.gif
3MB, 627x617px
>>16489812
this
>>
No Pontiac was the best auto company

>the stamped steel rocker arm was the product of a Pontiac engineer
>'63 Tempest and all the technologies that tried to bring to the table
>First contemporary muscle car in the '64 GTO, developed in secret by a gang of freewheeling loons, marketing team called it the GTO just to piss off the Italians
>OHC Pontiac Sprint six, domestic, high-winding "REFINED" inline six that put even some of the best Yurop had to offer to shame
>patented fiberglass-reinforced belt that drove the cam has basically been outright copied for OHC engines since
>The Pontiac Banshee and everything about it
>Pontiac produced basically the last great V8 of the muscle car era in the SD455
>right before the smog era Pontiac was about to implement a lot wild shit like the Ram Air V, an OHC V8 (a running example still out in the wild under the hood of Ian McKellar's Grand Prix), a DOHC V8 and hemi headed V8 (ten or so pairs of those hemi heads going to Mickey Thompson)
>bringing out domestic mid-engine car for the everyman with the Fiero and the associated SD4
>making GM shit their pants when the 2000s refresh of the Grand Prix was supposed to be an AWD monster with an LS heart
>still had the consumer in mind even when they basically weren't allowed to build their own cars and offered neat shit like the G8 with tons of available options

Based Pontiac
>>
>>16489794
They killed Pontiac, that's reason enough.
>>
>>16490042
>Pontiac

Americas performance division
>>
>>16490055
Check em.

>'performance'
>>
>>16490035
Take what back? Cadillac has made way more interesting things than Chevy has and their old land-barges are top tier behemoths with the biggest V8s put into a production car (and nowhere near the most powerful, but hey, fuck you it's AMERICA).
>>
>>16490122
I misunderstood your context. My bad.
>>
>>16490025
Pretty sure this is Alphonse false flagging.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.