[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup nigs So I just got my license suspended for 6 months (went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Sup nigs

So I just got my license suspended for 6 months (went 70 in a 30 zone kek) so I was thinking of getting a no license car. The ones with displacements so low they count as mopeds.
I was looking at the Axiam Crossover GTR since its actually drivable (fuck the 50kmh limit on the crossline) and its prettg much perfect for what it does. Problem is, it's too fucking expensive!

What the fuck. 20HP with the shittiest of the shit build quality and this shit costs 16k? It looks like a fucking dog house for fucks sake. Can I find it for less somewhere else? Europoor if you havent got the necessary brain cells to figure that out
>>
>gets license revoked for being a shitbag
>Blames random super mini builder

Literally go to the bathroom, grab the biggest shampoo bottle and fuck yourself with it. Thanks to dirtbags like you...everyone gets to eat shit with super high insurance premiums.
>>
>>16489543
Im not blaming them m8. Just saying they must have SOME profit margins since these shitboxes dont look like they cost much to build. And the suspension was more about the fact that I had no insurance whatsoever so I dont think your rates went up. Especially since there's like 5000000 cubic tons of water between us
>>
>>16489568
THAT IS EXACTLY WHY INSURANCE IS SO HIGH. LOL stick to the bike lane homie. Plz wear a helmet though.
>>
>>16489522
What a hideous car. Disgusting.
>>
File: 1484162731135.gif (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484162731135.gif
63KB, 400x400px
>>16489584
Okay fine. It was a mistake and there was no soul to be seen in a 2km radius, apart from that fucking cop.
Dont be hostile

Can you help?
>>
>>16489599
Doesnt seem so bad considering its like 500kg and tiny. It can fit pretty much anywhere
>>
You're worse than a nigger
Neck yourself
>>
>>16489610

Driving without insurance period drives up other's insurance.

Think of the cost of the car as your way of paying for your crimes to society.

The cost of the car is due to a low volume of them sold. Larger cars are sold more, so they're cheaper for what you get, since it's cheaper to mass produce. You're buying a car for a select market, a market only for people who have made mistakes.
>>
>>16489568
there isnt a huge demand for them thats why they cost so much.

jelly as fuck also, Id buy a 20HP shitbox just for keks. I didnt know such things existed.
>>
>>16489764
>worse power to weight ratio than a fucking go-kart
>>
You would have more fun just buying a moped
t. not /dbt/
>>
>>16489764
Yeah I just found out today, they look pretty fun to thrash around in corners
>>
>>16489756
Jesus you make it sound worse than it is. I didn't murder anyone
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.