[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>teaching my wife how to drive >she is 5'0" >raises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: keepyoureyesontheroad.png (181KB, 422x283px) Image search: [Google]
keepyoureyesontheroad.png
181KB, 422x283px
>teaching my wife how to drive
>she is 5'0"
>raises seat all the way up
>lowers steering wheel all the way down
>cant see over hood
>nearly kills us while changing lanes
>cant back up safely without camera
>cant control creep at all
>always brakes hard
>stops 2 car lengths short of stop signs/lights/etc
>"I need a self-driving car"

Elon Musk save me
>>
Buy her a crotch rocket.
>>
>>16489061
booster seat
>>
>>16489066

lol

but seriously, what has the best visibility? A SUV?
>>
>>16489061
My mom is 5'1" and has none of these problems

I guess except the seat adjustment. Always a pain driving her car.
>>
>>16489083

What is her car?
>>
No one is going to save you. People like her shouldn't been driving a car if they are so incompetent.

Tell her the truth and fuck off.
>>
File: 1353272674122.png (230KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
1353272674122.png
230KB, 698x720px
>>16489061
>marrying a womanlet

http://www.themodestman.com/best-cars-for-short-people/
>>
File: bad_parking.jpg (38KB, 479x500px) Image search: [Google]
bad_parking.jpg
38KB, 479x500px
>>16489061
>teaching my wife how to drive
>>she is 5'0"

STOP PUTTING HER IN A Ford F650 Truck.

She can drive just fine in a smaller car. If you insist on putting short people in huge cars, of course there will be visibility problems.
>>
>>16489083
>mum is 5'2 and drives a Fiat
>I'm 6'0 and drive a hideously unreliable MG
>frequently spend more time adjusting the seat than I do driving my own car
>>
>>16489323

We have a cmax
>>
>>16489403
>driving a cuckvan
>>
>>16489061
>last summer
>teaching wife to drive
>she is 5'1
>I am 5' 9
>Buy her brand new Jeep Renegade
>she loves it
>proceed with teaching and eventually give up and send her ass to driving school
>everytime she drives she pulls the steering wheel up and seat all the way up to the wheel.
>>
>>16489278
That article has shit all actually describing how those cars are better than competitive models. Shortys are at risk most by modern cars. Wide A pillars, blind spots from shit placed mirrors, blind spots from modern cars having wide hips and C pillars, and the ever rising beltlines.

Learn in an older car you can actually see out of, an old small SUV like a TJ or earlier Jeep or Suzuki Samurai and the like. Old subcompacts are also good, preferably hatches so you get a wide view out of the back.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.