[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a 335i Coupe with the N55 engine be a bad idea? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: fu37aqutdtzzv2jqrvky.jpg (77KB, 800x426px) Image search: [Google]
fu37aqutdtzzv2jqrvky.jpg
77KB, 800x426px
Would a 335i Coupe with the N55 engine be a bad idea? I've heard the N55s are pretty reliable and these things are getting extremely affordable
>>
>>16482988
>>>>>>>16480472
>>
>>16482988
Aren't those the ones with the cooling issues?
>>
>>16483278
Isn't that every bmw ever?
>>
Great engine. Fun car.
You will enjoy OP.
>>
Are the n55 models the ones that had the faulty hpfp and wastegate rattle? Or was that the gen before?
>>
>>16483873
>faulty hpfp and wastegate rattle

N54
>>
so every one of these ive seen at the drag strip is stage 2 and runs high 12s. they all say upgrading the turbos isnt worth it due to the bad state of tunes for them and reliability issues. does anybody have any experience with 335s with bigger turbos? i almost bought one of these to soup up but went with an a4 instead and put a bigger turbo on there and am running mid 12s, but now i want to have 2 turbos but not if theyre either going to have to be stock and slower than my one turbo, or turn my car into an undailyable and unreliable heap.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.