[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I convince my non car-loving friend to keep his vehicle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170113_124500.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170113_124500.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
How can I convince my non car-loving friend to keep his vehicle clean? He says cleaning the interior is pointless as it doesn't prevent his car from getting him from a to b.
>>
File: Poli[1].jpg (58KB, 423x336px) Image search: [Google]
Poli[1].jpg
58KB, 423x336px
>>16482047
In the heat of the summer, hide some sandwich sausages like pic releated in his car.
>>
>>16482102
PARIZER FTW
>>
>>16482047
Tell him good luck picking up girls in that.
>>
>>16482047
You will never convince him to do it. Just let his car get nasty as fuck and refuse to ride in it or take his dirty ass anywhere in yours. To keep a car clean you have to want to do it
>>
>>16482047
Jesus, that's a NASTY Matrix/Vibe. True, a dirty interior doesn't affect the car's ability to move, but who in their right mind wants to ride in a garbage dumpster. Stop riding with him, anon.
>>
>>16482121
It's a Vibe, nice eye.

>>16482109
It'd be hard to do that because I like hanging out with him. I've even offered to clean it for him, but he refuses. I want to understand the kind of mentality that allows someone to neglect something so bad.

>>16482108
I'll have to say that next time I get a chance.
>>
>>16482102
You've made me very hungry
>>
>>16482151
He treats his car like he treats all his other stuff. I would bet his house is dirty. There is no understanding it he truly honestly does not care what happens to the car. Some people like to.keep their things nice. Other people run shit into the ground then buy a new thing to trash once it gets so bad they can't stand it themselves.

I fucking hate cleaning cars. I only do it once every few months unless there is something spilled or bird shit on it. Even then I just spot clean the stuff that will eat my paint up.
>>
>>16482047

Jesus fuck, the monster is IN the truck
>>
I wish I could keep my house as clean as I keep my car.
>>
>>16482047
If you're going somewhere to do something dirty
>let him drive
if you're going somewhere you need to be clean/pick up people who's opinions you care about
>offer to drive

otherwise, having a clean car is a beautiful thing. you'll find your shit easily. your shit and you will be clean. it will be a more pleasant ride. all of this contributes to being happier in life and having more sex.

as for your friend, be happy you have a friend with a shit car who doesn't care if you're dirty in it. if he decides to clean it up, good for him. otherwise, whatever.
>>
>>16482108

Have you ever been a girls car? Most of them are pretty nasty.
>>
Step 1.
>MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS BITCH
>>
>>16482151
A friend of mine NEVER cleans his windshield so I do it if I'm in his car while he's getting gas.
>>
>>16482047
How 'bout letting him do whatever the fuck he wants, it's his car and you're not his mom. That might be a good start you nosy twat.
>>
>>16484304

i bet you just let people do whatever they want even if its retarded
>>
>>16483573
some girls I have dated were complete neat freaks when it came to their cars, one made me clean off my shoes every time I wanted to get into her car
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.