[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me feel better /o/ I missed out on this deal because I failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.jpg (133KB, 1200x865px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
133KB, 1200x865px
Help me feel better /o/ I missed out on this deal because I failed my driving test due to my slow reaction to a out-of-nowhere careless driver (counts as a dangerous action to me).

can't retake the exam until next month.

I wanted this car bad because of how damn clean it was for a 2007 car in Ontario (wheelwells look very mint) and along with the low mileage, it probably meant it was never driven on winters.

it was CAD$7998, sold within 2 weeks.
>>
>>16478642
At least it's a Mazda and not an actual good car
>>
>>16478676
i'm really hooked to the idea of a sleeper car, and the thing looked so damn clean.
>>
File: 2328.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
2328.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>16478642
I know that feel, I failed my G2 twice because of nerves.

>tfw your dad is waiting for you to pull in from your test and you have to tell him you failed again

Feels real fucking bad man. I found the G test a lot easier though, passed the first time.

There will be more sleeper cars up for sale. I missed out on an absolutely MINT 9-5 Aero wagon with the rare manual transmission when I was looking for my first car. Missed out on two different 9-3 Viggens after that before saying fuck it and buying an AW11.
>>
brah
>taking drivers test, implying that you're young
>wants fairly quick, turbo charged vehicle
slow down there bucko or you'll be dead soon enough since you're probably irresponsible and want to race everything around you
>>
File: 1455591721425.jpg (107KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1455591721425.jpg
107KB, 500x705px
>>16479480
eh, not everyone is retarded when they're young.

>looking at a clean, bone stock speed6 in "boring old man" silver
>not some beat to shit boy racer rice rocket with a fart cannon and obnoxious sub box in the back

He'll probably be fine.
>>
Local dealer had one of these going for only $7500, minor front end cosmetic damage and somewhat high mileage, but I was hot for it, my auto loan showed up ONE DAY after it had been sold. Happy with the car I ended up getting but this was a steal.
>>
>>16479510
Yea I guess it could swing either way, he's Canadian so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, sorry about the loss OP I've been there countless times when looking at cars, what you need to do is broaden your horizons and look for more than one car at a time just in case this happens
>>
File: fdbh5grx.jpg (745KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
fdbh5grx.jpg
745KB, 1280x782px
>>16479531
>>
>>16479531

Jesus fuck, shoulda financed through the dealer for that shit - I've never even seen one on the road. Woulda bought the hell out of it, too - my 9-5 Aero was a bretty gud car
>>
File: saab-9-5-sportcombi-02.jpg (122KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
saab-9-5-sportcombi-02.jpg
122KB, 800x533px
>>16479531
>>16479535
Goddamn that's a good deal.

>you will never own the YS3G 9-5 wagon
FUCKING GM WHY?
>>
>>16479576

I know, I can't even find one on autotrader less than $12k

I mean I recently got a 2017 WRX and I love it, but if I had known that there was a 2nd gen (true 2nd gen) Turbo 6 9-5 around I would've bought it in a heartbeat, no questions asked.

Just look at those seats, comfy as fuck
>>
>>16479576
This was the listing on it. Still on the website but sold. I was off by $500 on price but still.

http://www.carsauto.com/2011-saab-9-5-turbo4-premium-c-1355.htm?searchtype=bymm&make=SAAB&model=ALL&type=ALL&bodytype=ALL&
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 874x643px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 874x643px
Anyone considering a Saab, just do it. Despite the heavy GM influence they are still great fun to drive and beautiful to look at. I've had my first one for about 6 months now and I love it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.