[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Totalled my RSX today... Thing is i already traded it towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Totalled my RSX today... Thing is i already traded it towards a brand new car that shows up tomorrow. Will they let me pay what i was getting for my trade in cash no problem?
>>
>cue mjet posting about "honda ricerboys totaling their shitboxes lmao"
>>
>>16460284
You might have to pay a bit more as they calculated in the profit margin on your wrecked car but they probably won't mind cash
>>
>>16460284
IN
>>
>>16460284
Hahahahahahahahaha. What kind of faggot totals his car in the snow? Driving in snow is easy as fuck. Shit tires m8?
>>
>>16460311

It doesn't matter how new your Nokian Hakka R2s are if the dumbass in the Buick behind you is on bald tires.
>>
>>16460284
>Will they let me pay what i was getting for my trade in cash no problem?
Probably not since they were planning on making more money on reselling the car than what they were giving you for it. Now they can't do that and they'll want to make up the difference somehow.
>>
File: BTSM1.jpg (398KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
BTSM1.jpg
398KB, 2000x1333px
>>16460321

This.

I fucking lose it when faggots tailgate me in the winter. I shit on some old boomer in a Walmart parking lot for doing that, he looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

>>16460284

You should be fine, they're only discounting the price of your new vehicle by the price they're going to PAY for your vehicle. They're not factoring in their profit margin. That's gravy for them, and if they don't even have to sell the vehicle it's pure profit for them.

Any dealership who tries to make money on the new vehicle AND the trade-in is a slimy kike - watch out for that shit. A Ford dealership tried to fuck me like that back in November and they lost my business because of it.
>>
>>16460331

They may just call it a wash on the profit on the trade. A car like that would most likely be kicked out to auction anyway. How good of a deal did you get on your new car? I'd eat it as a dealer just to show you I'm a nice guy and get your future business.

You can always threaten to walk if you haven't taken possession of it yet. Until you sign all the paperwork it's still their car.
>>
How did that happen op story?
>>
>>16460352
They told me it was just getting auctioned off and they were expecting the same ammount as the trade so im hopeful of that. I did put down a depoait for them to order the car though.
>>16460359
To be honest i had all seasons on and was going over an overpass faster than i should have been for how icy it was. Hit a patch of ice, slid sideways and hit the guard rail...
>>
>>16460386

>le FWD meme is no more
>>
>>16460351
you sound like a colossal retard. if you think dealers are getting rich off of new car sales you need to think again.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.