[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >you suddenly feel unusually rejuvenated >there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 11

File: 2001-Cadillac-DeVille_18791.jpg (98KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
2001-Cadillac-DeVille_18791.jpg
98KB, 640x425px
>wake up
>you suddenly feel unusually rejuvenated
>there's a note in the nightstand
>"you have the power to make any vehicle completely reliable"
>go to fridge, there's another note
>"the catch however, is that for one vehicle that is augmented, you increase one level of high-functioning autism. Use it wisely friend".

Which car would you choose to be reliable at the expense of your genetics?

Pic related is an unreliable piece of shit that would really benefit of this power.
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (259KB, 2048x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
259KB, 2048x1328px
>>
>wishing for some material replaceable thing to be better at the expense of your health
I believe op already is high on the autism scale.
>>
>>16459463

The things I would do to my brain to get one of these truly reliable.

Air suspension failures (on the early 90's models anyway), head gasket would blow, heater core would crap out. And the usual "typical British engineering" complains; rust, electrical failures and oil leaks.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>16459507
this
>>
>>16459463
>making a boring as piss sedan reliable in exchange for autism
>not making an exotic performance machine that would actually be fun reliable instead
>>
File: noice.jpg (78KB, 259x216px) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
78KB, 259x216px
>>16459519
>>
File: HGWVOxD.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HGWVOxD.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>Make rotary engine (RX-8 if you're such a nitpick) completely reliable
>be the Hero /o/ deserves but not the one they need
>>
>>16459480

Thread
>>
>>
>>16459463
Just had that same car kill a catalytic a month ago, head gaskets a few months before that, and also has always leaked oil. Glad to know it isn't just me OP. I'd choose the Caddy.
>>
File: 84937489237.jpg (241KB, 1024x630px) Image search: [Google]
84937489237.jpg
241KB, 1024x630px
>>16459463
make this beautiful sack of shitfuck drivable.
>>
>already autismal but only enough to give me depression and anxiety about being a failed normalfag
I'd just go off the fucking deep end so I can be one of those retards totally disconnected from reality who needs a handler in public and gets autismbux. I'll fucking flip shitboxes on craigslist using my power just for the sake of being so autistic I'll never have the mental capacity to be sad again.
>>
>>16461242
A thousand fucking times this. Exactly what I came to this thread to post.
>>
>not posting the crème de la crème of land rovers

Maybe now it's going to be actually worth 70+ grands.
>>
File: honda-crx-1988-3.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
honda-crx-1988-3.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
>>16459463

>Fuck you rust
>>
File: Lamborghini-Aventador.jpg (106KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
Lamborghini-Aventador.jpg
106KB, 1024x575px
If by reliable you mean ZERO maintenance no matter how long you own/drive despite using 87 octane, than this. Autism is just a state of mind.
>>
>>16459463
First of all I would augment some extremely high end luxury car or sports car, something that ordinarily requires intensive maintenance
Second of all my autism is already maximum so if I augment more than one vehicle I would risk spontaneously combusting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.