[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wouldn't you pussies do anything if you saw some kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 4mq5pSol.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
4mq5pSol.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
Why wouldn't you pussies do anything if you saw some kid don't this to your car?

Why would you try and justify not confronting the kid by telling yourself 'who cares nothing was damaged anyways'
>>
great, this same exact thread for the 4th time
sage
inb4 310 posts
>>
>implying I wouldn't smack him in the back of the head with a breaker bar, lifting his unconscious body into the back of my truck and taking him home to the basement
>>
>be in based Texas
>see this
>pull out shotgun
>"GET OF MY PROPERTY YOU LITTLE PUNK"
>he doesn't get out yet
>"I WARNED YOU'
>shoot
>be in your right as he was infringing on your property
>>
>>16458647
This.
>>
>>16458620
>implying I wouldnt

I forget there are places other than Texas sometimes
>>
>>16458647
And start pumping him with feminine hormones
>>
>>16458620
I'd get out my half inch drive torque wrench from my passenger footwell and chase the fucker.

>>16458649
>>16458763
This, thank you based castle law
>>
>>16458647
this desu
>>
File: To'hajiilee.jpg (802KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
To'hajiilee.jpg
802KB, 1024x682px
I'd hook his ass up to that foundation post in my basement. Probably using a bike lock around his neck.
>>
SERIOUSLY NO ONE CARES

HE IS BRITISH AND ALWAYS LOOKS DIRTY

HE OBVIOUSLY NEEDS THE YOUTUBE VIEWS JUST SO HE CAN AFFORD SOAP

GET OVER YOURSELF OP
>>
>>16458772
>only took 6 posts
Longer than I expected tbqhwy

>>16458763
>>16458649
Sounds nice considering in the rest of the US, minors basically have zero consequences unless they are 17 and killed a white person.
>>
>>16458772
Goddamnit.
>>
>>16458620
Story?
>>
File: 1470093830557.jpg (17KB, 412x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470093830557.jpg
17KB, 412x375px
>>16458647
>>16458772
>>16458781
Damn this is hot.
>>
Well this is what happens in australia

>Grab kid by ear and give him mouthful
>his slut mum or meth head dad come along and start a shouting fight
>back hand slut mum, head stomp meth head dad
>throw kids scooter in river
>>
>>16458649
>go to prison and raped forever by 7ft 300lb niggers bevause you are labeled as a child murderer
Lmao americuck are so delusional

No you are not in the right to shoot him unless he has a firearm and is posing immediate danger
You feeling threatened by some scooter riding 12ie isn't enough cause
Even if he did have a firearm and pose a direct threat the media outcry from killing a white teen would fuck with the case too much to see proper justice
>>
>>16458772
i dont know how i feel about this
>>
>>16458620
He couldn't jump high enough to get on my hood, and if he could it wouldn't matter because it's thick steel.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.