[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/, how bad are those? I want a cute and cuddly city car, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

/o/, how bad are those?

I want a cute and cuddly city car, but all Twingos I can get are rusty pieces of junk.
>>
They're shit
>>
>>16457196
literally one of the least reliable cars you can get, get a honda fit or fiesta st
>>
>>16457278
But muh round headlights
>>
Get an IQ. You get nice obscure/rare points driving one of them with Toyota reliability.
>>
>>16457284
ok then buy it you retard, have fun with your round headlights
>>
>>16457196
Abarth only
>>
>>16457290
That's actually not a bad idea

Wasn't there a Peugeot/Citroen clone of that too?
>>
I think the UP is the closest you can get with a modern car to old Twingos.

Quite simple cars, body shape resembles old Twingos quite a bit and I think they look relatively friendly and the design is quite sober compared to all those modern blobs.
>>
>>16457196
I used to like these. Then they became the car of every rich blonde girl in my school. Get a Golf.
>>
>>16457366
>Get a Golf

Sure, let's give more money to the company which invented the dieselgate.

Stupid retarded faggots, if you're going to buy any car from VAG group you deserve every kind of mechanical failure and shit,
>>
File: 1477789075981.jpg (50KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1477789075981.jpg
50KB, 406x364px
>>16457460
>Sure, let's give more money to the company which invented the dieselgate.

Now you went full retard.
If you still have some brain left, look up how many brands are actually faking their shit. Protip: It's not just VW.

Also, you might want to stop driving a car altogether, you environment ruining shitlord pig.
>>
OP I have one of those the 500 Pop variant sold here in Mexico. Not a single problem to be quite honest and not expensive to service the only thing is the limited space other than that it's pretty nifty. Planning on selling mine towards buyinga new Suzuki Swift GLX. The 500 has it's charm and chicks dig it I've gotten some to go for a ride or something else just cause of the car
>>
>>16457196

i would love to own a fiat 500. i needed a new car 2 months ago and i floated the idea that i think they are cool and my mama said i would like a faggot and my brother said i would i look like a fagatronics expert and his fiance said people would think i'm a hairdresser

so i bought a bmw instead
>>
>>16457290
This, room mate had one for a while, it was a good car
>>
My mother bought a used one a while ago. Actually very nice to drive, you sit surprisingly high given the size of the car. The backseats aren't that useful except if youre transporting mdigets, but with the backseats down the trunk is suprisingly large and can transport quite a bit of stuff. The car is of course not that powerful, but you can drive it on the highway compfrtably if you arent in a hurry. I don't know about reliability, my mother doesn't own it that long yet. The interior is nice, and even though the shifter is kinda on the dashboard its comfortable to shift. I like it, but afterall its a very female car and just for that I wouldn't buy one.
>>
>>16457196
>rusty pieces of junk
enjoy your fiat!
>>
>>16457473
>look up how many brands are actually faking their shit

Tell me, write a list.

VAG group did a tax fraud because, you know, declaring the false and having a defeat device to fake nox values and shit it's illegal when you pay taxes based on pollution values.

If you're talking shit like that you must be European and brainwashed into thinking that every car maker is faking values and therefore is equal to Volkswagen. FALSE.

The NEDC driving cycle is retarded and unable to represent real life driving and consumption (and co2 and nox) so every single car maker declares values that are not real only because that test is pure liquid shit.

The difference with VAG is that they declare what comes out from the NEDC recordings, so they have just followed the rules and did nothing wrong, and the VAG pieces of shit declares values that comes out from a defeat device.

If they would have tested their dieselgate cars without the defeat device they would have scored 100x times values over the limit.

Learn your shit, idiot.
>>
FIX
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.