[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw no Uber in my city because taxi drivers are all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1400896931693.jpg (45KB, 376x395px) Image search: [Google]
1400896931693.jpg
45KB, 376x395px
>mfw no Uber in my city because taxi drivers are all about MUH JERBS
>>
Kill them all Johnny
>>
>>16455943
Uber is terrible tbqh, at least with cabs you can pay with cash. Ubers are cheaper but you gotta suck off the drive too
>>
>no uninsured asshats that try to be your friend instead of a fucking driver
Glorious.

Taxis and taxi drivers require expensive as fuck licensing. Nazi laws and regulations out the ass to avoid money laundering etc. Get hurt in the taxi driver and you'll see compensation.
Uber drivers just need to be 18 and hold a normal license. Pahjeet is no good at driving but some fat nerd trying to pay for his anime figurines isnt either. Mobile GPS data can easily be manipulated, stolen credit card information used to pay for fares that arent real...

MUH JERBS is a very real complaint.
>>
>>16455960

>at least with cabs you can pay with cash

So they can scam you? Great..
>>
>>16455990
>would rather have his card pinged by a hidden reader
>isnt a nice guy and lets pahjeet keep the change because its 4am in the fucking morning
>>
File: 1413659490696.gif (1MB, 374x352px) Image search: [Google]
1413659490696.gif
1MB, 374x352px
>>16455943
>Taking a cab in the city

Nigga I had to pay a 47 dollar fare for only 3 miles in [SF]. That is a rate more than renting a limo for a day.
>>
Where i am their arent taxis
>their "shuttles"
>>
>living in garbage cities.
>not owning a car.
>>
>only ever seeing the positives in Uber
The drivers are unlicensed, unrecorded (apart from community reviews) and underinsured and it opens the floodgates for money laundering and tax evasion.
>>
>>16456685
>tax evasion
>bad
>>
I don't really give a shit about Uber, and in fact I've almost never used it, but I'm sure as shit glad my city has it for the sole reason that it puts pressure on the taxi industry and threatens their monopolistic bullshit service. Since Uber has become prevalent, most cabs I've had the misfortune of having to use have all been a lot friendlier and more respectful and not total cunts.
>>
People actually use Uber? I thought it was just a meme.
>>
I use it on occasion when I'm in DC. I live in Alexandria, so to get around in DC its like 13 bucks which is cheaper than parking in most places.
>>
>>16455943
>using transportation that isn't controlled by you
/o/ really is full of busriders
>>
>>16455985
>stolen credit card information used to pay for fares that arent real
Has this actually happened or are you just spouting bullshit?
>>
>>16455943
just make some "jewish lightning" hit the local taxi depot
>>
>>16458377
It is when they come after more money from you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.